GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Confessions

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Since I got my GTI last summer, I have only used the AC a handful of times (much to my wife and daughter’s chagrin) because I finally have a cool car and you drive a cool car with the windows down.
just wait until you get a downpipe 🎶

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Since I got my GTI last summer, I have only used the AC a handful of times (much to my wife and daughter’s chagrin) because I finally have a cool car and you drive a cool car with the windows down.
I don't use the AC because the Powerflex hybrid puck makes my teeth rattle.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Yeah - that thing is fucked up. It makes me think I'm stalling my car, even when I'm in neutral.
I have one of those on the way to replace my BFI dog bone insert. Should I be concerned? I have stage 1 BFI tranny and engine mounts installed already (and let me tell you the dude that installed those took his sweet ass time)

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
What’s the best dogbone for minimal NVH? Should I do both upper and lower? The R is going Stage 2 with the upcoming EQT boost sale.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I have one of those on the way to replace my BFI dog bone insert. Should I be concerned? I have stage 1 BFI tranny and engine mounts installed already (and let me tell you the dude that installed those took his sweet ass time)

What’s the best dogbone for minimal NVH? Should I do both upper and lower? The R is going Stage 2 with the upcoming EQT boost sale.

I have the Powerflex hybrid with bfi stage 1 engine & tranny insert, and I don't find it unbearable but I also recently installed it so I can't speak on how it will be during summer with A/C on
People in the *powerflex thread* report good results in reducing NVH when pairing the powerflex with an ECS or RocEuro pendulum arm

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

king-of-the-hill-yep.gif