GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Caught in America

Frosty631

Ready to race!
Dem aerodynamics brah

lol bout to go cut some cardboard and spray paint it black and do it to mine then..plus cardboard is super leightweight

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
playing around on the internet to see if any rumors of special editions and stuff and looking at more mk7 pics has any one noticed this on the wing/hatch??...just another weird thing im not a fan of

if you look close youll see a gloss black lip coming down from the end of the spoiler to the window like sidewalls..:iono:

I REALLY hope those come off easily. Ick.

Frosty631

Ready to race!

Frosty631

Ready to race!
and who knows maybe since/if we do get the lower performance model gti thats because they have intentions of the scirocco coming over and i think at the higher numbers the gti would be hand in hand with the scirocco which is why its not already here cause they feel it will drive sales away from the gti...and the golf r is getting bumped up supposedly so the scirocco might sit right in between

Frosty631

Ready to race!
why did you buy a new 2013 anyway, if you were thinking about a MK7.. you are in the worst position to change.

i leased it with a set buyout..rather pocket the 100 or so difference for the time being and use it elsewhere and keep my payments lower for now...and i wasnt thinking of getting it but if i decide to trade it in this seems like the generation that will still be out when its up

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
and who knows maybe since/if we do get the lower performance model gti thats because they have intentions of the scirocco coming over and i think at the higher numbers the gti would be hand in hand with the scirocco which is why its not already here cause they feel it will drive sales away from the gti...and the golf r is getting bumped up supposedly so the scirocco might sit right in between

Scirocco isnt coming. I dont know why people keep thinking it will.

Frosty631

Ready to race!

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
trying to keep an open mind lol...but your probably right

I understand. I really do. However, ever since the Scirocco's release that's all that has been talked about. It wouldnt fit into the business model and it certainly would strain some model types bringing it here.

I kept an open mind until I finally closed it :D

Frosty631

Ready to race!
I understand. I really do. However, ever since the Scirocco's release that's all that has been talked about. It wouldnt fit into the business model and it certainly would strain some model types bringing it here.

I kept an open mind until I finally closed it :D

haha yea thats the main reason i dont see it coming here and voa said that it doesnt want to bring it here and take away from other models like the gti and stuff...sad but i guess we will live....first world problems

Frosty631

Ready to race!
Who needs carbon fiber when cardboard is lighter and cheaper lololol

i might just bring it down the whole side of the back window..looks official if anyone else wants it $5 for one side $10 for both extra $2 ill color match

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-15 at 2.37.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-15 at 2.37.45 PM.png
    290.3 KB · Views: 202

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
i might just bring it down the whole side of the back window..looks official if anyone else wants it $5 for one side $10 for both extra $2 ill color match

Why don't we all see it in person first before making quick judgements?