GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

vulticGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Zero's harness and coding instructions are top notch. His install guide is really well done as well. BEC Autoparts also gets the OEM sets in sometimes though they seem to be out of stock at the moment. That's who I got my OEM set from and he's here in Vancouver BC.

https://www.becautoparts.com/

BEC looks like those lights are for the MK7. Going to put my VIN into e-acca to find a mk7.5 version. Would be nice to get through BEC seems cheaper actually and I could go in person...

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long

Kip2MyLou

Ready to race!
Hoping to find a slightly darker look as well but looks like OEM Euro7.5 lights are just darker in general? I found Zero thanks I'll pull the trigger on this when I'm ready and understand the coding a bit more.
Guess the e-acca option seems to be the way to go.

Mk7.5s only come in one shade and it's darker.

I have the exact same car as you and I'm going to get the full set from eacca (part # 5G1052200C) as I already have zero's harness.

Shmito_R

Go Kart Champion
Just installed these today, got them from usp motorsports when they had their super site crashing deals last week! Couldn’t past up the deal when it cost me less than what it would from ecca and it came with the harness and free shipping!!!

One question tho....the dynamic tails work properly when the ignition is in the in position or when the car is actually on but when the car and ignition is off and I go to lock the the doors with my fob it blinks static. What channels do I have to change to make them dynamic when locking the doors with ignition off?

Also...when I turn the signals with car on, both dynamics come on as if hazards are on no matter if I have the turn signals left or right, any ideas?

**Edit** figured this part out! I had lichtfunktion c24 set to blinken hellphase instead of blinken recht hellphase!!! Smh!

Appreciate any help, thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
Hello. I've got a european golf 7 gti with led original taillights. Does anyone know if these will work without any harness with dynamic turn signals?

Tail Lights Aliexpress

All the info you are asking is in the listing description of the link you gave! However you will need a new harness if you want the dynamic turn signals to function.

mk7_swe

All the info you are asking is in the listing description of the link you gave! However you will need a new harness if you want the dynamic turn signals to function.

Thank you for your reply. It does say in the listing that there is no coding or harness needed for the dynamic turn signals. That is why I asked. If so, what harness do I need?

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
Hoping to find a slightly darker look as well but looks like OEM Euro7.5 lights are just darker in general? I found Zero thanks I'll pull the trigger on this when I'm ready and understand the coding a bit more.
Guess the e-acca option seems to be the way to go.

Do you have the link to purchase on e-acca? I can't find it. I'm getting RS3 brake ducts from there and would prefer to have one big order instead of two separate orders.

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG

Kip2MyLou

Ready to race!
Any luck with the tails yet? Just want some verification as I may do this sometimes in the next 2 months

Here's the whole kit part number 5G1052200C. I already have the zero harness and I'll be buying that whole kit from ecca. It's about 550 shipped for me. Not bad at all I don't think for a full set of OEM lights.

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
Here's the whole kit part number 5G1052200C. I already have the zero harness and I'll be buying that whole kit from ecca. It's about 550 shipped for me. Not bad at all I don't think for a full set of OEM lights.

Why not just buy the outer tails?