GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
I've just tested it. First blink is not dynamic with Klemme 30G. The second one is dynamic on the opening. On closing the car blink is dynamic.

That’s interesting. Our cars blink twice for opening in a very short sequence. On my car with Klemme30G the first blink is sequential while the second is a very quick solid blink.

Luckily your flickering is gone now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wofol

Ready to race!
That’s interesting. Our cars blink twice for opening in a very short sequence. On my car with Klemme30G the first blink is sequential while the second is a very quick solid blink.

Luckily your flickering is gone now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just changed it to Klemme30G, works great now! Thank you so much man. I also coded out my LED license plate error message. Thank god

obnoxious2

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a 18 mk7. I understand it doesn't have the amber turn signals. But is it possible to program the sweeping red turn signals without changing out the tails?

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
So from my understanding, the replica tail lights will not work on a 2018 7.5 model?

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
So I see that the OE kit (5G1052200C) comes with a wiring harness but it needs additional tail light connectors and some work.

Do aftermarket harnesses avoid the need to run the stock harness up to the drivers side BCM?

Who provides the best pricing on a 7.5 to 7.5 harness?

Kip2MyLou

Ready to race!
The harness it comes with just gets the lights work. The harnesses are for the sweeping turn signals, if I'm not mistaken.

And talk to Zero815. His harness is great, and is all you need. PM him.