GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mega Millions

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I think ill have a hear attack if i ever win such a crazy load of cash...

Youll have all the money to revive yourself!

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Pay off everything, and keep the rest for when I retire. Get a easier job. I will live a normal life and won't spend a ton of money. :)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Maybe I could take the top 10 posters of the board, then go by a first come first serve sort of basis.

Maybe the 1st 20 get Stage 3+. Next 20 get Stage 3. Next 20 Get a K04 and the rest get chipped.

Heck I'd even buy a Golf R for someone.

aww yeah! I'll take K04, LSD, and new clutch instead of Stage 3, cool?

Yes im #winning tonight

Unicorn crew gets unicorns and a ferrari each. Per me.

Kthgx

I LIKE THIS MAN^

Pay off everything, and keep the rest for when I retire. Get a easier job. I will live a normal life and won't spend a ton of money. :)

I'd get a job as a greeter at walmart and swear constantly, but tell them i have tourette's.

GTITX1

Ready to race!
You'd do that for me? Heck man, thanks!

Hell yeah! You have provided me with hours of informative and entertaining posts. If I was that filthy rich, it surely deserves a new car and upgrades :)

Thinking I might buy a couple of those 2.5 guys adding GTI exhaust and cosmetic changes an actual GTI too, haha

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
First thing is lawyer up and get a team of experts set up to hide me and keep me safe from all the ppl that are going to try and sue/beg/borrow the money (You will be suprised!! Everyone looks at the positives of winning the lotto, but not the negatives)

Then after that is settled live off of it, send my kids to the best elementary/middle/highschool and lastly college. Then do that for myself...just the college stuff (now that im more serious about education and knowledge)

Buy my second house and give the one im in now to someone who deserves it.

Better myself and my wife psychically and mentally. (one thing for sure would be hire an awesome chef because diet is the beginning of those two aspects of life.)

2xm3

Right off the bat, G6 and P51 mustang, maybe a spitfire as well.....LOL and nice home in Switzerland

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Could you imagine if a small city like Anaheim which has a population of around 336,000 went into a city wide pool and everyone in that city won $2 million dollars!!!

At the level that this jackpot is at... this could work...

A similar thing happened to a small european town/ city a few years back... the whole town went into a lottery pool except for 1 person... everyone became millionaires overnight except that one person... lol

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
This is retarded the odds of winning are 1 in 176 MILLION who gives a fuck as to what the total jackpot is.

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Or... what if someone organized a forum pool... there are 17,000 ish people on this forum... that wound mean over 36 million dollars to each of us!!!

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Too much money for one person. One "regular person" Most of us dream about it but really have no idea how to live with that much money.

Plus you'll be on the news. Your face and background will come up. 640m is literally "kidnap your family" money.

You win you better take those close to you and hide. People will want you to fail. People are VERY desperate now days with the way the economy is.

I'd like to win 10m. That would be perfect.

640m you're just asking for someone to come kidnap you or the ones you love. Sorry to be a downer but it's true.