GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Max power oem injector

mars2

Ready to race!
In search for injector for EA888 Gen 1 with big turbo.
I have a question what is the max horse power the golf R MK7injector 06L906036L can supporte? assuming you have enough fuel from HPFP and LPFP.

I see some did 499 Whp with E36 on those injector's! What was the HPFP target pressure on that one?

Last edited:

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
In search for injector for EA888 Gen 1 with big turbo.
I have a question what is the max horse power the golf R MK7injector 06L906036L can supporte? assuming you have enough fuel from HPFP and LPFP.

I see some did 499 Whp with E36 on those injector's! What was the HPFP target pressure on that one?

ECU stock targets 200bar on eurospec cars. Via software you can hold up to around 220 or so.

mars2

Ready to race!
Thank's for your answer.
What is RWC?

but what max power do think those can do at 200bar?
As I want to put those on a E888 Gen1 ( golf 6 GTI ROW) the max pressure that I can get with an after market HPFP will be 195 to 200bar.

Last edited:

mars2

Ready to race!
So nobody got any idea of what is the max power the injector of USA golf R MK7 can supporte under 200 Bar ( oem fuel pressure)?

mars2

Ready to race!
We are running 236bar on ours and it works pretty well. That's the limit of the fps.

Stock injectors will run 600bhp on rwc

If I assume that the one making 499whp on E36 is one you did.
then 499hp on E36 would be able to fuel something like 510 WHP on 93.
93 will need at least 10% less fuel than E36. but E36 allow more timing so more hp per volume of gas.

Then we have:
(Fn/Fo)= square root of (Pn/Po)
or Fn=Fo x square root of (Pn/Po)

Fo = origional fuel injector flow rate
Fn = new fuel injector flow rate
Po = stock fuel pressure
Pn = new fuel pressure

So if I do not mistake going from 200bar to 236bar give you an extra 9.2 % of injector flow. let's say 10% to make it easier.

So those injector could flow 510-10% so about a theoretical 460whp at 200bar with 93 with the right injector advanced injection starting point.

Is my thinking totally off? or do you think I'm somewhere near to what they could flow?
Lot of assumption their, I know! But those DI injector seams to be like black magic as it is not possible to find any flow rate for them.

Last edited:

Hoon

Autocross Champion
If I assume that the one making 499whp on E36 is one you did.
then 499hp on E36 would be able to fuel something like 510 WHP on 93.
93 will need at least 10% less fuel than E36. but E36 allow more timing so more hp per volume of gas.

Then we have:
(Fn/Fo)= square root of (Pn/Po)
or Fn=Fo x square root of (Pn/Po)

Fo = origional fuel injector flow rate
Fn = new fuel injector flow rate
Po = stock fuel pressure
Pn = new fuel pressure

So if I do not mistake going from 200bar to 236bar give you an extra 9.2 % of injector flow. let's say 10% to make it easier.

So those injector could flow 510-10% so about a theoretical 460whp at 200bar with 93 with the right injector advanced injection starting point.

Is my thinking totally off? or do you think I'm somewhere near to what they could flow?
Lot of assumption their, I know! But those DI injector seams to be like black magic as it is not possible to find any flow rate for them.

That 499whp was done on a dyno that reads 7-8% higher than a dynojet.

Also have to consider that your 99ron is better than US 93, so you can run more timing and make more power on the same fuel volume. You can run about 8-12 degrees of timing on 99, we're limited to about 6-9 on 93. With a decent size turbo you'll get about 10whp per degree (at low levels).

475+whp has to be possible for a euro car on stock injectors, depending on the dyno type.

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
That 499whp was done on a dyno that reads 7-8% higher than a dynojet.

Also have to consider that your 99ron is better than US 93, so you can run more timing and make more power on the same fuel volume. You can run about 8-12 degrees of timing on 99, we're limited to about 6-9 on 93. With a decent size turbo you'll get about 10whp per degree (at low levels).

475+whp has to be possible for a euro car on stock injectors, depending on the dyno type.

Isn’t 99 ron the equivalent of US spec 93-94 octane, I was pretty sure it’s the same.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Isn’t 99 ron the equivalent of US spec 93-94 octane, I was pretty sure it’s the same.

On paper it's very close, but I've talked to a few guys from over the pond and they can definitely tune hotter on 99 than we can on 93.

Same turbo and boost, they seem to get 2-4 degrees more timing.

mars2

Ready to race!
IN my country we only have 98 Ron. But i never use that shit :) crazy expensive when for one third of the price of 98 RON I can run E85.
I only run with 100% E85.

Why does nobody answer the question?
why suddenly answer about how much timing I can use with 99RON?
It simple how much horse power max on 93 @ stock 200bar pressure.

I would like to get an answer like may be 100 WHP/cylinder.
Then I can assume if those injector are delivering enough fuel for 100% E85 with K04 or TTE 420 .

Last edited:

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
Few people probably know the answer to your question. The injector mfg. may provide the info. or not. E85 can require as much as 1.8 times the volume of petrol for a safe AFR.

mars2

Ready to race!
In my understanding in theory you would need 1.42 time more with E85.

Also as E85 burn slower you can start inject a bit more early so this make the window of injection wider.

So in real world you just need injector with 25 to 30% more flow capacity.

PS: I'm running 18° of timing with100% E85 on my EA888 GEN1 with 0 knock correction.

Last edited: