GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for DynoJet dyno options in Ny Nj Pa area.

Ton

Go Kart Newbie
I'm looking to get a dyno run on a Dynojet in ny, pa Nj area. Does anybody have a recommendation?

There is a place near me, but they could not figure out how to get a reliable RPM signal and gave up.

There is another place a couple hours away. They are great, but also expressed concern about RPM signal and said they have had problems with Euro cars. They told me they could probably figure it out, but it would take time and $$. They suggested I find an import place.

Next place is almost 4 hours away and another wild card.

I spoke with Dynojet. They gave a number of options for RPM boiling down to.

1. The operator knowing the trick to the type of car.
2. Having the updated dyno software and accessories to get RPM on tricky cars
3. Installing magnetic or Optical pickup.

So I either find a place that has the capability or I install a sensor and try the local place again.

Any recomendations or tips? Thank you.

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
You can check out excelerate performance in Branford CT.

They arent to far from the areas you listed depending on what part of NY your from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Thats a possibility. Its 4 hours, but it would guarantee getting the job done.

Thanks

Hello.

We could surely get you taken care of.

We dont have a dyno jet but we do have a mustang dyno in house.

Ill shoot over a Pm with more information if you want!

Thanks,

Alex.

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Checkout Complete Street Performance about 10min west of Philly. Andrew is the owner and a really great guy. Its a Corvette/GM performance tuning shop, but they also do APR tuning and Dyno's on their in-ground DynoJet. He has run dozens on VW's on his dyno, he knows how to work with them.

themyst

Ready to race!
Drag Racing Technologies in Woodside NY.

I was doing self-tuning there for $100 /hr. More than enough time to get 5+ pulls in. I believe its a 2WD dyno, so Golf 1.8 or GTI only. I could be wrong about 2WD only. Give them a call.

iag48st

Ready to race!
Drag Racing Technologies in Woodside NY.

I was doing self-tuning there for $100 /hr. More than enough time to get 5+ pulls in. I believe its a 2WD dyno, so Golf 1.8 or GTI only. I could be wrong about 2WD only. Give them a call.

I've been looking for a dynojet near NYC and DRT is in my neighbood!

How much do they charge for some pulls?