GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for a review on the quality of VMRWheels.

Pyramid Head

Ready to race!
What's up VMR? Thanks for showing up here! You want pics you got em! Seller said I should have them in about two weeks.. Going to be a long two weeks for me.

roy2535

Passed Driver's Ed
Love the vmr wheels, I'm personally struggling whether I should replace my stock Austin's with V702.

The only knock I could think of about these wheels is that they are quite heavy. The V702 18x8.5 ET45 weights about 23-24 lbs per wheels, which is just a hint lighter than the Austins.

They are manufactured using low pressure casting. I actually emailed VMR about this and they said it should stand up the rigors of daily and track use.

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
I have never heard of any complaints of VMR wheels in the BMW community. For the money, they're a decent option with good designs.

For me, I'm willing to spend a little more to get lighter wheels. 10lbs difference will be felt on the car with the way it handles and stops. My Advan RS that I run on my BMW made a big difference being 11 lbs lighter than my stock 162 wheels.

VMRWheels1

Ready to race!
We have customers who use our wheels specifically for track applications. We also have customers who use our wheels specifically for winter use. I had a customer at Bimmerfest approach me and tell me that she hit a pothole so hard that she broke a strut, however the shop reported that her wheels were still true.

OP, I'm sure you will be happy with your new setup! Very popular combo with the PSSs.