GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Latest Shoot 56k BEWARE!

iSpool

United_Euros
Car(s)
DSG 2dr MKV GTi
My buddy came in from out of town and shot some pictures of my car. Let me know what you guys think.

Heres his website if your interested, hes shot pictures of a bunch of friends cars as well.

http://www.wrecklessproductions.com/Automotive

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Nice shots, a little on the dark side but nice shots. It's probably partly the dark weather factor but they look a little dark. Might be the post process or just exposure as well but some nice shots. Envious of other parts of the country that have nice places to shoot.

Car looks clean though, diggin' the AMG's. Can the rear go lower or do you rub?

TornadoFast09

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MkV GTI
i know exactly where those rolling shots are. Airport Rd.?

Mlochab

Ready to race!
nice pics, the colour from those pics actually look good

was your buddy taking the pics from the back of a pick up.?

iSpool

United_Euros
Car(s)
DSG 2dr MKV GTi
I don't know why, but the car looks brown, purple or blue in all of these pictures.
Looks like someone needs a new monitor. Or maybe just your settings are off because they look fine to me.

nice pics, the colour from those pics actually look good

was your buddy taking the pics from the back of a pick up.?

Thank you Mlochab, I think advan's monitor is a little out of date. And yes, they were shot from the back of a Tacoma.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I don't know why, but the car looks brown, purple or blue in all of these pictures.
s2

Looks like someone needs a new monitor. Or maybe just your settings are off because they look fine to me.

All these pictures look over edited. It looks like to fix some exposure problems maybe? Car seems to shift in colors. In shots #2&3 you can see around yoru front bumper, emblem, and grill it all looks blue. Could be the WB, could be processing. Could be a reflection.......but colors definitely seem to shift, not just the monitor.

But again. I'm no expert. But I do know your car looks brown in pic #1 and blue in 2&3

Cool pics nonetheless.:thumbsup:

AdvanSuper

Banned

Thank you Mlochab, I think advan's monitor is a little out of date. And yes, they were shot from the back of a Tacoma.

Good one. My monitor is brand new. I think your friend needs to tone the post processing down a lot/fix his settings or your car is in dire need of a detail.

This is BMP

A ton of lens flare and the car still shows as black

Compare that to your multi-colored paint/over processed photos.

Then again what do I know I only own a BMP GTI :rolleyes:....