GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just paid a buck a gallon more for 93. Anybody else thinking about going back to Map 0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Well isn't that just purrrdy!
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it!

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
I’ve spent nearly half the amount of the original purchase price (used) on upgrades. Gas prices suck but so does a stock GTI. With all due respect…
That is me as well, over 20k in receipts.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yeah, I used google and found some pics.

<-- That isn't actually me. #surprisedpikachuface

Damn, I thought the ancient aliens guy drove a GTI...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Fwiw a Shell card cuts .30 to .50 cents off per gallon. I pay about 3.30 for 93 that way.

PS
Lets go Brandon

I almost exclusively get my gas from the same Shell station. Using their fuel rewards program with the various bonuses usually gets me around that amount off as well.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
He probably does because he is awesome.

That's the exact thing the ancient alienesy guy would say. You're not fooling me Giorgio...

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Fwiw a Shell card cuts .30 to .50 cents off per gallon. I pay about 3.30 for 93 that way.

PS
Lets go Brandon

I almost exclusively get my gas from the same Shell station. Using their fuel rewards program with the various bonuses usually gets me around that amount off as well.
I thought it was only .30 for the first 5 or six tank fulls as an introductory offer and then .10 off every gallon after that?

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
Hypothetical question, is it really necessary to change tunes? Can't the ECU still pull timing to compensate for the lower octane gas the same way the stock tune would?

Status
Not open for further replies.