GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just did the deal on a '17 S

wbw

Ready to race!
Just did the deal this morning on a '17 S. What a cool car. It's dark blue with the plaid seats. It had been a loaner/manager/owners car so it was sold as used with 2650 miles. It comes with an additional 2 years/24,000 mile warranty after the initial warranty. I need to go back on Monday to complete the deal and take possession. Can't wait. I'll post pictures next week.

I feel like I just bought a German sports car for not a lot of money. I had been looking at A3s but then found out about the common Haldex AWD problems with those cars. I think I'll be happy with the GTI and have less headaches.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Just did the deal this morning on a '17 S. What a cool car. It's dark blue with the plaid seats. It had been a loaner/manager/owners car so it was sold as used with 2650 miles. It comes with an additional 2 years/24,000 mile warranty after the initial warranty. I need to go back on Monday to complete the deal and take possession. Can't wait. I'll post pictures next week.

I feel like I just bought a German sports car for not a lot of money. I had been looking at A3s but then found out about the common Haldex AWD problems with those cars. I think I'll be happy with the GTI and have less headaches.

For the price, you cant go wrong with the GTI. Congrats.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Great color combo, congrats[emoji106]

Sent via Pide Piper compression app

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
Congrats. [emoji106]. New GTI S owner as well. Loving it.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule

Are you buying from a franchised VW dealership? If so, are you buying a VW Certified Pro-Owned vehicle, or is the dealer just selling you an aftermarket product? What do you consider not a lot of money?

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Yeah curious of the deal as you can buy a new 2017 S zero miles with VW Warranty for under $20,000 if you look on the east coast.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah curious of the deal as you can buy a new 2017 S zero miles with VW Warranty for under $20,000 if you look on the east coast.

Really? GTI S? I thought I got a deal on my 2017 GSW S for $18800 two months ago. If I knew I could have held out longer before the 2017s sold out I would have loved to upgrade to a GTI, although I really do need the extra space of the GSW. Anyway, I got 0%/72 months with that deal too, so I guess I still came out pretty well.