Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
A92B9522-162C-480D-9864-0930FF860E7C.gif

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
While my car is down and waiting to get things repaired, I started ripping things out of the interior to make it a tin can. This picture was taken the night before my car went down. You can't see it but my hood liner is gone as well as the side airbags. After I get my car back I will start working on removing the dash and center console and everything else.

20220225_014426.jpg

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
While my car is down and waiting to get things repaired, I started ripping things out of the interior to make it a tin can. This picture was taken the night before my car went down. You can't see it but my hood liner is gone as well as the side airbags. After I get my car back I will start working on removing the dash and center console and everything else.

View attachment 240905
Cant wait to see some videos of it in action

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Cant wait to see some videos of it in action
Warmer weather is just right around the corner which means I'll be putting on my summer wheels/tires and then I'll get some videos.

Full send.
Is there any other way? HELL NO!!! I think the next mod will be the Belak 15's with slicks.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Holy shit, finally got my second drum of E85 race fuel today! Only took them fucking months to complete and I will never order from them again.

View attachment 241349

Something about the way you took those pictures, they look like 55gal drums, not 5gal containers :ROFLMAO:

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Are you talking about the R version of One Ethanol? I just wanted to start off with the S and then after those are done I will order the R version.
Yep, use the R and dilute it with standard pump to get to whatever blend you need. Our in house tuner (GTR and FK8, don't get excited) says he sees limited gains past e50 or so, mostly just increased demand on the fuel system.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Yep, use the R and dilute it with standard pump to get to whatever blend you need. Our in house tuner (GTR and FK8, don't get excited) says he sees limited gains past e50 or so, mostly just increased demand on the fuel system.
I beg to differ. I had a decent power increase going from E50 to full E85. My car went from 486 whp to 524 whp and that was with a conservative tune because at that time, I had a stock block.