jax fl meets

gatoraviator

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE w/PP
1656007036869.gif

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Can't beat EQT for ots tunes, but you need to buy an AP.

The good part, AP can be sold if you sell car and go back to stock.

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
I met a cool guy who lives in Fernandina yesterday. I was on 295 he was rolling with a guy who had a bolt on gen2 ctsv on drag radials. I pulled 2 cars to 130 on the ctsv from a 60 then had to get gas. (Surprise surprise) 😅 I talked to them both he has an apr stage 2 white GTI with roof racks stock suspension. He said he lives right by downtown Amelia. Any of y'all know him. I got so busy talking cars, I forgot to get his name. Lol

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
I met a cool guy who lives in Fernandina yesterday. I was on 295 he was rolling with a guy who had a bolt on gen2 ctsv on drag radials. I pulled 2 cars to 130 on the ctsv from a 60 then had to get gas. (Surprise surprise) 😅 I talked to them both he has an apr stage 2 white GTI with roof racks stock suspension. He said he lives right by downtown Amelia. Any of y'all know him. I got so busy talking cars, I forgot to get his name. Lol

I think I've seen that car! Did you give him the forum info?

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
No. When I start talking about cars, everything else just falls by the waste side. Lol

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
No. When I start talking about cars, everything else just falls by the waste side. Lol

Haha, I understand that.

Random question: What do you guys keep your tire pressure at? I've been keeping mine at the OEM spec around 39 but I'm wondering if that's too much for my aftermarket wheel/tire combo. Maybe that's part of why I feel the vibrations I do?

gatoraviator

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE w/PP
Haha, I understand that.

Random question: What do you guys keep your tire pressure at? I've been keeping mine at the OEM spec around 39 but I'm wondering if that's too much for my aftermarket wheel/tire combo. Maybe that's part of why I feel the vibrations I do?
Sometimes when I’m feeling frisky I like to roll at the max…I like pushing the limit and living on the edge.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Haha, I understand that.

What's your rim size and tire size?