GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

poorness

Ready to race!
Those Mojo Mats looks b@d @ss with the plaid seats. I've been thinking about getting a set too. :)

JJ4RngsLvr

Passed Driver's Ed
Those Mojo Mats looks b@d @ss with the plaid seats. I've been thinking about getting a set too. :)
They're one of the few things I got for free with my car. Those and the cargo mat with the blocks. If it didn't come with the Mojo mats I gladly would've paid for them. They add a lot to the interior and they were on my "must have" list. Do it!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
brinkmen - awesome photo, blue and red are popular colors, blue has just overtaken red for people with the blue dials in the .:R.

And if you cannot decide what color to choose, you can check out our color changing footwells, you can choose from over 15 colors with a click of a button, they also install like the regular bulbs, no wiring or extra work:
http://deautokey.com/product/mk7-gti-remote-control-color-changing-footwell-leds

Thanks for the post.

Mk620T

Ready to race!
That's pretty cool - where did you get those? I assume they just tap into the signal wires inside the mirror housing.

installed Blue mirror with LED sequential turn signal last day

video

https://vimeo.com/131039236

pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R

Carbon fiber R valve stem covers.

Sent from my LG G4.

poorness

Ready to race!
The next 'mod' arrived today. Here's a little hint... more pics coming. ;)

tomoyagk

Passed Driver's Ed
I got LED sequential mirror
in Japanese shop. I think RHD and LHD have different angle if you drive RHD I will tell you where I got from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Applied Badgskinz to my side badges. It is actually a bit more subtle than I thought it would be in person, but makes the badge look a bit more elegant IMO.

poorness

Ready to race!
I attempted a custom shift knob this weekend. I got the knob from Black Forest Industries, the rabbit logo from Meister Werks, and the little shift pattern plate is a Toyota OEM part I had to order from Japan.

Unfortunately, the shop made the logo the wrong size. I should be 28mm and they printed it 25mm by mistake. So, it doesn't fit right (you can see the gap between the edge of the logo and the ridge). Ugh. I'll call them on Monday and get it worked out. In any case, you see what I was going for.

poorness

Ready to race!
I just realized I never posted pics of the boost gauge. Sorry. My bad. Here ya go.

The boost tap attaches to an unused port on the manifold and runs under the engine cover. It looks like it was factory installed.

The vacuum line runs back to the firewall where the APR MAP sensor mounts using an existing screw. Cool!

Inside the car, APR supplies a new harness that plugs into your stock wiring harness. One end goes to the gauge, and the other goes to the headlight switch. It fits like a glove.

Finally, the old vent comes out and the replacement vent goes in with the gauge installed. Easy.

When it's all said and done, it looks like it was always there.

This is my first APR product ever and based solely on the layout and design, I am very impressed. Furthermore, the gauge is very responsive.

itsazizbah

Passed Driver's Ed

Tinted Head&Tail lights, Dip emblems and lettering, installed aftermarket visors and door bumpers.

Next subtle mod: Replace all yellow lights (interior and exterior) to white, install mud flaps and get custom made Groovy Shades (because its illegal to tint windows here) [emoji18]

by itsazizbah

Last edited:

danielmckendry

Ready to race!

Tinted Head&Tail lights, Dip emblems and lettering, installed aftermarket visors and door bumpers.

Next subtle mod: Replace all yellow lights (interior and exterior) to white, install mud flaps and get custom made Groovy Shades (because its illegal to tint windows here) [emoji18]

by itsazizbah
Where did u get those wind deflectors? I like how they almost look like they are 1.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

itsazizbah

Passed Driver's Ed
Where did u get those wind deflectors? I like how they almost look like they are 1.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Its locally available at the auto shop back home. I think they order from Hong Kong / Taiwan. It looks complete to me rather than the original VW which cuts and stop the visor before the triangle window [emoji18]

by itsazizbah