GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introducing: The AWE Tuning Mk7 GTI Exhaust Suite

BMAN

Go Kart Newbie
Any specials going on :) I was looking to go with 42 Draft Design but not 100% sure. I'm thinking about the track version.

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
Any specials going on :) I was looking to go with 42 Draft Design but not 100% sure. I'm thinking about the track version.

Not at this time, but I do encourage you to look up dealer web stores as they are allowed to sell under MSRP to a certain extent -- many offer free shipping, too.

So what's the internals for the muffler in the track edition? Packing material? Is there a break in period for that piece?

Correctamundo. Yes, as there is with every system due to carbon build up. 800 miles is typically when things start to get "cozy" within the exhaust track, so to speak.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Also, 7.5 owners: good things coming your way.
Ive only had my 2018 for 2 months but already have an itch to get a new exhaust. Excited to see the new AWE products for the 7.5!

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
Ive only had my 2018 for 2 months but already have an itch to get a new exhaust. Excited to see the new AWE products for the 7.5!

:)

IBFreeman

Ready to race!
Finally got around to getting the DP and what an impressive part! The DP and the track edition sounded so amazing everywhere but in the 2.1k-2.4k rpm range, but that was expected. Ordered the touring conversion kit, and i can't speak highly enough about it. All of my expectations were met and then some (I had a lot of built up excitement getting to this stage).
The job the touring resonator does is beyond impressive, and life inside the car is now perfect. I love going WOT. The sound now matches the power increase given from the downpipe (which is very noticeable and im still stock tune. Boost is now longer and stronger). Happier than a pig 'n shit. Experience buying through Urotuning was fantastic too. 10/10 would do again all around.

613B6

Ready to race!
For what is worth I'm on my second AWE exhaust had one for my B8S4 and now one on my A3. I love the sound, unfortunately it starting vibrating and making a lot of noises inside the muffler. That being said, AWE is making me a new muffler so its really nice to see companies stand behind their product/warrantee.

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
Finally got around to getting the DP and what an impressive part! The DP and the track edition sounded so amazing everywhere but in the 2.1k-2.4k rpm range, but that was expected. Ordered the touring conversion kit, and i can't speak highly enough about it. All of my expectations were met and then some (I had a lot of built up excitement getting to this stage).
The job the touring resonator does is beyond impressive, and life inside the car is now perfect. I love going WOT. The sound now matches the power increase given from the downpipe (which is very noticeable and im still stock tune. Boost is now longer and stronger). Happier than a pig 'n shit. Experience buying through Urotuning was fantastic too. 10/10 would do again all around.

Hey, DF! Knew the Touring Edition mid section would do the trick. Happy you're happy, my friend! You know where to find me if needed. :)

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
For what is worth I'm on my second AWE exhaust had one for my B8S4 and now one on my A3. I love the sound, unfortunately it starting vibrating and making a lot of noises inside the muffler. That being said, AWE is making me a new muffler so its really nice to see companies stand behind their product/warantee.

We always stand behind our products. The lifetime warranty is not applied as a ploy. :)

Feel free to email me if needed during the repair process (my email is below).

Thank you for your continued support!

DP03

Ready to race!
I just installed the AWE Touring exhaust with my APR dp, and I absolutely love this combo. Nice and deep, no drone. Quiet at cruise, aggressive at WOT. Highly recommended!

JakeFromStateFarm

Ready to race!
I just installed the AWE Touring exhaust with my APR dp, and I absolutely love this combo. Nice and deep, no drone. Quiet at cruise, aggressive at WOT. Highly recommended!

How does the volume compare to dp/stock catback?