GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introducing: The AWE Tuning Mk7 GTI Exhaust Suite

Navi

Autocross Champion
Josh, I think the downpipe price went up lol. It says it's $1745 now.

yeah actually my friend and I were talking about that the other day. I'm running an AWE downpipe and I didn't remember paying that much. I went through my receipts and saw I got it from an authorized AWE dealer during one of the AWE sales for 1145 shipped. How the hell is it $600 more now? I run AWE intake, downpipe and exhaust and love their products and quality but I'm very curious to know about this increased AWE tax on this product lol.

mrd8cd

Ready to race!
I honestly think it's a just a typo in the pricing. If memory serves, I believe the standard price on this downpipe was around $1279.

Striker23

Go Kart Newbie
The price is changed everywhere. I was thinking about getting it. It was already unreasonably priced but the new price is ludicrous. I emailed them about it but got no response. Went another route in the end!

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
Geez!

Saw the new reduced pricing. Great, the catbacks are a bit cheaper but still overpriced. I ran the touring for a while and it sounded nice but I like the stock sound better.
I have been thinking about a DP lately and the AWE was a top choice. No way at this price point. I might spend $1000 tops for a DP. The components for the HJS cat must have gone up in price. Some kind of precious metal?