GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HPFP Compatibility?

JTM65

Passed Driver's Ed
Searched but no clear answer, I have an IS20 upgraded Golf TSI with DP and APR tune. Feels like the HPFP is going out. Not bad for 90k hard miles, but are the 2.0 GTI/R pumps compatible if I want to upgrade?

Thanks, JT

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Searched but no clear answer, I have an IS20 upgraded Golf TSI with DP and APR tune. Feels like the HPFP is going out. Not bad for 90k hard miles, but are the 2.0 GTI/R pumps compatible if I want to upgrade?

Thanks, JT

No

JTM65

Passed Driver's Ed
So I have had no luck finding a part for this thing. Anyone know what HPFP part #s are good for an MK7 1.8 TSI?

J Peterman

Go Kart Champion
You’re tuned by APR already...otherwise Reflect tuning does tune for the GTI HPFP upgrade on the 1.8T, for IS20 & IS38.

draza74

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
17 GTI
You're tuned by APR and all aftermarket HPFPs require a tune.
So your only choice is to get your hands on an OEM one.

JTM65

Passed Driver's Ed
That is it, I was on the same site and could not find it. Excellent Googlefu and much appreciated.

JTM65

Passed Driver's Ed
Spoke with the local VW indie that is an APR dealer and does a lot of upgrades. He is convinced I need a decarb more than anything, since I'm sure I do at 92k miles I will get that service first when the code comes back. Then if it is still an issue I will drop $400 for the new pump 🙄 Thanks for the input and I'll update as things develop for the next victim of DI and horsepower addiction...