GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hey Canadians

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
What up with your warranties on Hamilton Beach toasters? The one I just bought comes with a one-year warranty, yet Canadian customers get a five-year warranty. Something your government requires?

bcgti

Ready to race!
What up with your warranties on Hamilton Beach toasters? The one I just bought comes with a one-year warranty, yet Canadian customers get a five-year warranty. Something your government requires?

Why does the US get 6yr/72k bumper to bumper from VW but Canada only gets 4yr/48k bumper to bumper?

You wanna trade? I’ll throw in the extended warranty for your toaster!

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
By the time a toaster is 5 years old you probably don't want it anymore. They're a PITA to disassemble to clean, and now too cheap to bother. The one I have now was $85 five years ago. Wasn't even the best HB. Their best ones are like $26 on Amazon now.

bcgti

Ready to race!
You know, I think that’ll ring true for the coming electric cars as they’ll change as quick as cell phones and no one will want to keep them as the new improved is right around the corner.

vjmvjm

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S DSG PP

Attachments

• Toast.jpg
    Toast.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 219

Tsi7

Ready to race!
You know, I think that’ll ring true for the coming electric cars as they’ll change as quick as cell phones and no one will want to keep them as the new improved is right around the corner.

Don't people already do that with all the 4 month leases these days?

bcgti

Ready to race!
Don't people already do that with all the 4 month leases these days?

I didn't know there was 4 month leases - 12 months I've seen before but who would waste money on that short of a lease? A 12 month lease (no money down) on a base DSG Golf R would cost you a cool monthly payment of ~$1500 CDN!!!

Tsi7

Ready to race!
I didn't know there was 4 month leases - 12 months I've seen before but who would waste money on that short of a lease? A 12 month lease (no money down) on a base DSG Golf R would cost you a cool monthly payment of ~$1500 CDN!!!

There aren't, I was just exaggerating because it seems like people are getting new cars so often nowadays...

The Fed

Old Guys Rule

You couldn't rent a plain Golf for that for a month so in a way that's cheap.