GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grrr!

Ian2

Passed Driver's Ed
Fun thing happened to me today..I parked my car in a carpark and left it minding it's own business while I went into a shop only to get back and find a note on my windscreen (never a good start). Basically a nice person saw someone trying to reverse park (badly) next to me and in the process scraped along my front bumper..and then just drove off!
Happily the good samaritan took down the registration number of the a-hole and left me his number saying he'll do a witness statement for the insurance.

CdnX

Ready to race!
Nice, a tag and witness. Finally someone might actually win one over the d-bags who for the sake of a few hundred dollars sell their integrity and fail to own their shit when they screw up.

GTD184

Ready to race!
You will invariably have to report this incident to the police for insurance purposes and produce YOUR documents to validate that you and your car are all above board!.......pretty much you are the victim of a crime but as a motorist you feel as though you are the criminal until proven otherwise...........unfortunately I have had the same happen twice to myself recently, although no one was around to witness this behaviour of a third party CCTV was but now I cannot access that information due to data protection laws!!

Ian2

Passed Driver's Ed
The insurance company seem pretty confident I won't have to fork anything out. The real justice here will be the fact that because the guy drove off from the crash his insurance company is pretty much obliged to cancel his policy once this is sorted, and because he'll have a case of insurance being cancelled it means he won't be able to get new insurance for 3-5 years :D karma

Dawson

Passed Driver's Ed
Had the same happen to me on my old car and someone also left me a note. I took the note to the police and they tracked down the women and she first denied it until they police said theres a witness, she finally accepted it was her and got it all sorted out through their insurance, I think the police also charged them with leaving the scene of an accident.

salmon

Ready to race!
Bitter sweet hey!

Glad someone left a note with the details, not many that are willing to do such a deed these days.

Tyler Durden

Ready to race!
We need to get a posse together, hunt that scumbag then point shitty sticks at em'.

Hope your Golf has a speedy recovery and don't forget to inform the local police station, hit & run is a crime.