GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got wrong parts from E-ACCA.....

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
This is not a trashing post.. I get it.. Shit happens.. Just wondering if anyone else received the wrong items from them and how it was handled. I emailed them, but being it's a weekend I doubt I'll hear back before next week.. I'm hopeful that they'll just resend the correct items along with prepaid shipping to return the wrong one's which appear to be RS3 brake ducts. The total of the order was around 20.00.. Not the end of the world, but still.....

Thanks!

RMinNJ

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI S
I placed an order for the jack pad parts..no idea when or what will show up.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Aren't the rs3 brake ducts the ones that people put on mk7? What did you order?

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Can't say I'm surprised.

1604715625005.png

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Aren't the rs3 brake ducts the ones that people put on mk7? What did you order?

The two front covers for the Audi jack pad kit. Not sure how effective the brake ducts will be on my Alltrack.

Agree with @Hammersticks. Other than lengthy shipping times they have 100% delivered.

Agreed. The parts were delivered in a timely manner, but that were the wrong parts. I'm just trying to gauge how E-ACCA handled it, and made it right.

(R)Rated

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I've ordered RS3 brake ducts, the entire jack pad kit, front subframe cover, rear subframe harmonic dampener and the mk8 golf rear aero guards. Other than the shipping times I haven't had any crazy issues. I did see a guy post a while back he ordered two sets of brake ducts. They were smashed to bits and In a USPS flat rate box. Everyone concluded the USPS smashed the box and then reboxed all the broken pieces.

RMinNJ

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI S
The two front covers for the Audi jack pad kit. Not sure how effective the brake ducts will be on my Alltrack.

Agreed. The parts were delivered in a timely manner, but that were the wrong parts. I'm just trying to gauge how E-ACCA handled it, and made it right.

Oh.. i ordered those also among my parts ...which part numbers?

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
They'll work on any MK7. You could just sell the ducts at cost on here if you're not going to use them. Plenty of people want them.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
They'll work on any MK7. You could just sell the ducts at cost on here if you're not going to use them. Plenty of people want them.

Well they may want them back which I'll do provided they send me a prepaid shipping document. Just waiting to see how they take care of sending the parts I ordered.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Update.. They are sending the correct parts I ordered and letting me keep the brake ducts, so I'll be installing those as well.. Very pleased with the way they handled it.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I wish I had free brake ducts :cry:

Good stuff!