GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLF MK7 VCDS TWEAKS

Dawson

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, does anybody know if it's possible to add to the MFD the option to select & display just a gear number, exactly like the option when you select speed so it takes up the display?
Would like to have the option to display the gear number bigger when I want it.

Stueck9356

Ready to race!
Funny, I'd like to completely remove the gear shift indicator. Or at least the "recommended shift point" aspect of it.

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
Most of these instructions will not work on a US car because the menus are all different on our cars...anyone have a better link for vagcom tweaks on US cars? Thanks!

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
I want to set XDS to strong setting but there is absolutely no option in ABS, Adaptation module...

PatrickVas

Ready to race!
I want to set XDS to strong setting but there is absolutely no option in ABS, Adaptation module...

Check under the entry "No Display". Noticed that it has the same exact options as the XDS settings used to, is in the same exact location in the adaptation module, and only shows up in MK7 GTIs that aren't listing XDS already. Feel like VW just disguised it under that name. I've had it set to strong for about a month or two and it's had no ill effects.

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
Check under the entry "No Display". Noticed that it has the same exact options as the XDS settings used to, is in the same exact location in the adaptation module, and only shows up in MK7 GTIs that aren't listing XDS already. Feel like VW just disguised it under that name. I've had it set to strong for about a month or two and it's had no ill effects.
Hmmm thanks, I will check that out. Why would they hide it?

the bruce

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Mk.V 2008
Has anyone adjusted thee Distance Impulse yet after changing wheels or tires diameter?

I going with a 235/35R19 and want to ensure my mileage and speedometer are accurate.
Most probably it'll be more acurate than before (withOUT any adjustment).