GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GIAC MK7 VS Dinan Stage 3 M4

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
Mods in the video description. My gopro decided to fail me so I had to use a spectator's footage. I will get proper video when time allows and I get a new gopro. This is the same M4 that I have raced previously and have the videos of on my channel. I had always lost in the past, this GIAC IS38 software is killer I could not be more happy. I never thought I would win against him considering he made 480whp on a mustang dyno. I am so happy with this, only thing I could hope for is better quality footage for the first race. The second race I got the footage from my gopro to work but the sound is on and off, at least you can hear most the race. I will be getting new equipment when I can afford it. I hate to have sub par content.

First race

Second race

Last edited:

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Nice kill! Ran a M3 with my setup from a quick 60-100 with no brake boosting and he was right behind my rear bumper the entire way. He was stock for sure. Your car is running hard on that giac file. I may consider a switch when the file is official and released.

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
Any data on the numbers you're putting out with the tune? Or is that classified until they release? Definitely looking at GIAC for the IS38. Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know, I never really had plans to get on a Dyno to be honest with you. I am not a fan of dyno numbers, too much variance between dynos. However I will be at the track shooting for that trap speed record. Eventually GIAC ill release in house numbers.

Venumous

Ready to race!
God damn that's ridiculous.

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
i aint tryin to blow u off bruh but that BMW launched like shit lol
need driver mod

Its a DCT... Hit the gas and hold on. We did multiple runs, but my GoPro corrupted a lot of the video footage I had. Pretty close to how it always goes, he does not have the broad powerband that the N54's had, almost all top end. Regardless It has had the same driver since day one when he would consistently pull me when I was on the IS20.