GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: JB4 AFR Harness - Avoid Posi-Tapping Your OEM Harness!

DubbinDude

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the connector on the left if anyone is looking to trade for a posi-tap. I need the connector on the left. But am fine with a posi-tap if you want to do a trade with a few bucks on your end. PM me

DubbinDude

Passed Driver's Ed
I currently have the no tap connection on the left with the double stack and I need the one on the right with the single row. I am willing to trade someone for a wire tap if you are willing to ship your tap to me with return postage and I'll send you my connect.

Or if you have the single row and need the double stack we can just swap.

Thanks!

GolfRBhoy

Car(s)
Golf R
Hey all,

I am in the process of making some harnesses for the JB4 that avoids having to tap into your stock harness - 100% reversible/undetectable! They are made using OEM connectors (albeit black instead of grey as those are in very limited supplies). Will come taped like stock harnesses (with high temperature genuine Tesa tape), as well as have a bare wire pigtail with a genuine Posi-Lock connector which makes a weathertight seal with the blue AFR wire coming out of your JB4.

Professionally crimped terminals and black wires (high temp GXL spec) used! No more poking holes in insulation and lowering the lifespan of your wiring!

Looking at $40USD shipped in NA!

In your PMs/emails to me, please tell me the year and model of your vehicle, plus visually confirm on your vehicle the type of plug on your O2 sensor harness - THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PRE-2019 AND POST-2019!

Hey all,

I am in the process of making some harnesses for the JB4 that avoids having to tap into your stock harness - 100% reversible/undetectable! They are made using OEM connectors (albeit black instead of grey as those are in very limited supplies). Will come taped like stock harnesses (with high temperature genuine Tesa tape), as well as have a bare wire pigtail with a genuine Posi-Lock connector which makes a weathertight seal with the blue AFR wire coming out of your JB4.

Professionally crimped terminals and black wires (high temp GXL spec) used! No more poking holes in insulation and lowering the lifespan of your wiring!

In your PMs/emails to me, please tell me the year and model of your vehicle, plus visually confirm on your vehicle the type of plug on your O2 sensor harness - THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PRE-2019 AND POST-2019!

Hey all,

Hi! Do you still have these for sale and if yes can I order one and have it shipped to the United Kingdom? Thanks!

GolfRBhoy

Car(s)
Golf R
OK, so I purchased a cable from burgerkong, paid for the item and he shipped it. That was almost 4 weeks ago. Still no delivery. He has provided tracking information, but according to the tracking info, the package cannot be tracked in transit. I have no idea where the package is or if/when it will arrive.

So my JB4 is sitting there, a month after I purchased it, unused. I had a look back at the previous posts on here and see that I'm not the only person to have experienced shonky delivery. Once is a mistake, but you should learn from it. If you buy from burgerkong, insist on Airmail and fully tracked, fast delivery, otherwise you might experience the same issue as me.

Very disappointing experience and his communication is practically zero once he has your money.