GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: JB4 AFR Harness - Avoid Posi-Tapping Your OEM Harness!

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
It'll take a while. I just got mine that I ordered back on 4/20. I was going to return to @burgerkong but if you guys want, you can pick up the one he sent me and avoid the wait. I ended up finding a different harness. Work it out with him and let me know @Terriquez88

erikj

I ordered one from him on April 8. After a few apparent shipping snafus he says he was encountering on his end (he is in Canada), I finally received it on May 14. But there was a final snafu in that the post office wanted an additional $3, all of which caused delay after delay in receiving it. I caught the mailman at my mailbox and asked him about the cryptic card/notice I had gotten, he was able to explain what it was and I have him the $3, I got it the next day.
I exchanged several email with @burgerkong over that time period and he was responsive.

humbucker87

SOLD. I have one for sale. Ready to ship. Bought a JB4 used and it came with the older style connector and mine is a 2019. $40 shipped. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• 20200718_162947.jpg
    20200718_162947.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 90
  • 20200718_162956.jpg
    20200718_162956.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
so if you have one of these, are you going to have less cel due to o2 sensor?, I know the posi-tap is supposed to bypass that or something. I do get the ol o2 sensor low bank but would this solve that?