GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2020

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
I have some headphones on the way from Little Rock to Kansas city which is usually 1-2 days MAX. It's been in St. louis since Friday and no ETA. I could have walked and picked them up and they would have been here sooner.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
We have been waiting on a package from Target through FedEx since December 3. Every morning it says Out for Delivery, doesn't get delivered, and around 8:00 p.m. at night it changes to Pending. Been a fun adventure trying to track it down. Called FedEx on Monday and they said "Oh, I see it's been upgraded to Express, so it will definitely get delivered tomorrow (Tuesday)." Nope, that didn't happen either :ROFLMAO:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
shoot...I've got meds that USPS lost.....um USPS.....need them meds please

Supercrumpet

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SE 6MT
Just throwing my hat in the delayed package ring, I ordered some headphones on Black Friday and FedEx reported the shipment delayed after a few days. They were in limbo somewhere between LA and South Carolina for 10-12 days until they reappeared in a tracking update and were delivered two days later. If there weren't so many shipping uncertainties right now, I probably would have jumped in the Secret Santa last minute for this year, but I'll wait till 2021 when I can plan better and hopefully shipping will be a bit more predictable as well.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Well 1 part of my Secret Santa gift came, small little thing from Amazon, so we have progress, lol. Hopefully the other main thing comes before 2021
Well....that's something. your recipient can have a second Christmas with the remaining portions! yay!

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Am I first?
Received my Secret Santa.
Thanks Chris!
An MK7, not 7.5 GTI and a collectors 10mm Craftsman sock set.

Attachments

• B9BF9509-EC3E-484E-8654-85D959B21E37.jpeg
    B9BF9509-EC3E-484E-8654-85D959B21E37.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 108

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
I haven't been able do deliver my Flat rate box as the line at the line at the USPS store is out the door. It's 25F here and i'm not getting Covid. People are literally shoulder to shoulder, Lol. I will keep trying daily.

purchase your postage online and try to see if they have a counter set aside for walk in drop offs at your USPS locationor go to a local pack & ship place who accepts USPS to drop it off.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Am I first?
Received my Secret Santa.
Thanks Chris!
An MK7, not 7.5 GTI and a collectors 10mm Craftsman sock set.
That's box 1 of 2. USPS is holding the good one hostage. Glad you like it!

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
purchase your postage online and try to see if they have a counter set aside for walk in drop offs at your USPS locationor go to a local pack & ship place who accepts USPS to drop it off.

Or schedule a pickup from your regular USPS delivery person.