GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I'm 91 st 2 ht, been running 3.5 gallons of E85 with 91.. Could I run the 93 ht? Would it make much of a difference? (Kinda playing the ots files till I decide on another Turbo)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yes you could, you will get more timing out of it. If you use the slider you could set the slider to around 94-95 octane

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I'm 91 st 2 ht, been running 3.5 gallons of E85 with 91.. Could I run the 93 ht? Would it make much of a difference? (Kinda playing the ots files till I decide on another Turbo)

Or 93ht, also fine with 3gal e85.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Travis9935

Ready to race!
It would be frickin badass if they would pass that bill for 95 octane across the board. No more lower octanes!

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Benefit is probably more on the higher RPM range where timing gets going. Dunno about HP peak gain. The 'or' was for rail roader who suggested adjustable. It's up to you.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
It would be frickin badass if they would pass that bill for 95 octane across the board. No more lower octanes!

That 95 bill is Ron which would be the same as our 91, so we are screwed

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Really? Everything I've read said 95 octane! Lol Oh well hopefully we'll still have E85

I made the same comment elsewhere and was corrected so I went back and read the article again and ya I was wrong, but I have only read one article

railroader

Autocross Newbie
We don't have launch control for us manual guys do we???yet

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Huh? Yeah it's called dropping the clutch! [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39]

Well duh lol but you don't build boost

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
Heard LC and NLS was released for you slow manual guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
What are the chances of an updated YT video explaining the new Maestro maps? ED added a ton of boost and mpi stuff...

The boost PID maps will never need to be touched.

I don't want to do a video on the BT/fuel stuff since it seems some of the tuners aren't even aware of how to use them correctly and I would prefer to keep that information to myself since I have spent a good bit of time in the past few weeks dialing various setups in.

For those on IS20/IS38, the only new tables you will need to theoretically touch are the LPFP duty maps if you go with an upgraded pump.