GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
Personally I would not switch unless you are going with a custom tune and even then I would keep the APR DSG tune. There has been a lot of drama on the eurodyne dsg tunes. I personally liked my first stage 1 tune but it limited my torque to 400nm now my new tune won't down shift til it hits 2500rpm even in cruise control so I have to manual upshift all the time

Me too. If you're going to keep it simple and use OTS tune APR is the best IMO. I switched to ED cause I am going to custom tune on my IS38....if not for that, I would have stuck with APR. Also, the comment on the DSG tune is absolutely correct. APR DSG tune is far superior at the moment than ED

Lrlooly

Passed Driver's Ed
Got It. The APR is actually quite nice but I was hoping to save some money. I suppose it’s time to invest in the $165 for lifetime flashes.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I am still looking for another 91 octane user to compare logs to. This was done at 24/91 today 77F ambient with wicked timing pull.

I am entertaining maestro but fear I will not get much more than I have here, but I would love to be told otherwise. Oil temps were 220F

I know I am leaving power on the table with 91 but that is what I have.

Why is the timing pull so severe? It’s down at times to 2 degrees advanced only

https://datazap.me/u/phsycomatt89/91oct-24psi-is38?log=0&data=1
If you look at some of my logs they are all on 91. I can post some more if you want

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
It may help but you are installing your is38 yeah? Maybe I should wait for some of those logs.
Ya i installed it last night. I'm going to go do a log right now.

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
Question. If I buy someone's eurodyne cable. Can I use it to buy maestro for cheaper or would it still be full price? Local friend is parting with their cable.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Wow you’re doing a lot better than I. Just normal 91?
Shit man I'm sorry I forgot that I put 3.5 gallons of e85 in last week. I'll have to get more logs afte r this tank

rafycotto

Ready to race!
Question. If I buy someone's eurodyne cable. Can I use it to buy maestro for cheaper or would it still be full price? Local friend is parting with their cable.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
If u already has Ed tune, it is only 3 credits for maestro ($187)

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk