GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
Is that where boys pants are always half off?

(Sorry...terrible I know.)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you're an optimist, I guess they are always half on?

rafycotto

Ready to race!
Today I took my neuspeed IC and Neuspeed turbo discharged out, I putted stock IC, stock turbo muffler & pipe. Now its boosting 28+psi holding 25+psi @6500rpm. Maestro base File 97oct 28psi set.

Bringing back my preview post^^^^ After all the comments about, my question is..

Is the NP IC is so good that make my turbo to rich torque target with less stress (less PSI)?

Or Is so shitty that gave me 3psi pressure drop, making my turbo work harder to rich torque target that never hit?

I bet if I post this in the intercooler thread everyone will blame @ the NP IC is shitty.

Travis9935

Ready to race!
Bringing back my preview post^^^^ After all the comments about, my question is..

Is the NP IC is so good that make my turbo to rich torque target with less stress (less PSI)?

Or Is so shitty that gave me 3psi pressure drop, making my turbo work harder to rich torque target that never hit?

I bet if I post this in the intercooler thread everyone will blame @ the NP IC is shitty.
After I installed my CTS fmic it seemed to take off more effortlessly. I'm peaking 28 psi on stage 2 Ht.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
So does anybody know if launch control is working on maestro ? No lift shifts?

That is a negative. As it sits, launch control has not worked for me. Chris is aware and I believe he is looking into it.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

I don't hit more then 25 psi max on a good day on any octane I run or high boost setting. It makes me wonder if my Wagner has a massive psi drop. Thinking the same as you is the turbo working harder and dropping psi after the ic or does it help not work hard to reach the target lol

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
I don't hit more then 25 psi max on a good day on any octane I run or high boost setting. It makes me wonder if my Wagner has a massive psi drop. Thinking the same as you is the turbo working harder and dropping psi after the ic or does it help not work hard to reach the target lol

Log your wastegate duty cycle and I can compare for you. I am doing about 28.5 to 25psi at 6k.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Log your wastegate duty cycle and I can compare for you. I am doing about 28.5 to 25psi at 6k.

Do you need to use the Maestro logger to find the duty cycle? So how would someone fix the duty cycle?

daredeezy619

Passed Driver's Ed
First time logging can someone take a look at these logs. I'm currently on Stage 1 91 octane Flash and in Las Vegas. Ambient temps was about 79* F. Did a quick pull on a slope and somewhat bumpy road. This was a 3rd gear pull from lowest RPM i could get it. I'm seeing a lot of timing pull on this non adj map i'm hoping it maybe the bad gas we get here, although i used shell.

http://datazap.me/u/daredeezy619/mk7-stg15?log=1&data=1

Last edited:

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
First time logging can someone take a look at these logs. I'm currently on Stage 1 91 octane Flash and in Las Vegas. Ambient temps was about 79* F. Did a quick pull on a slope and somewhat bumpy road. This was a 3rd gear pull from lowest RPM i could get it. I'm seeing a lot of timing pull on this non adj map i'm hoping it maybe the bad gas we get here, although i used shell.

http://datazap.me/u/daredeezy619/mk7-stg15?log=1&data=1

Don't start your pull so low next time. Start at 2.5k. Those little corrections are fine though. Doesn't look like it's pulling timing anywhere.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
12.12 @ 119.32mph...... Annihilated trap record for 6mt is38
EDIT: Lexie Allen went 12.8 @ 119.41mph on street tires, 12.26 @ 114mph on slicks.
No record for me lol, but all things considered, on street tires I should be way over 119.41mph :D

Last edited: