GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Balanced Line Coilovers Now Available!

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Hey guys,

The EQT Boost Weather Sale is Live!
- FREE ECU Staged Tune with purchase of a Cobb AccessPort!

- FREE TCU Staged Tune with purchase of AP DSG Flashing!

- 15% Discount on all EQT Products (Turbos, Coilovers, etc)!

- 15% Discount on all Staged and Custom Tuning!

- FREE Swag Packs based on order total!
Please note we have already received a record number orders. We are expecting to be back ordered on most items very soon, so please order with that in mind and have some patience for the EQT Team through this sale! Thank you all for the continued support.

http://www.eqtuning.com/

Enjoy!

123466211_10164371406980634_5940861248428372724_o.jpg

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Hey Ed, I was wondering if the spring rates can be changed for free? I have a wagon and wanted to up the spring rate in the rear so I don't end up with a saggy butt when it's loaded up with stuff.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Hey Ed, I was wondering if the spring rates can be changed for free? I have a wagon and wanted to up the spring rate in the rear so I don't end up with a saggy butt when it's loaded up with stuff.

Unfortunately not for free. But we can go stiffer in the rear for $100. That said, you should be ok with the standard rates as long as you adjust the ride height appropriately.

-- Ed

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Will the rears handle a 12k spring? Some of us autocross.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Does the $100 include revalving the shocks for the high spring rate?

Sorry no. The struts have a fairly wide range of adjustment so they’ll work fine with up to 8-10k springs.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Will the rears handle a 12k spring? Some of us autocross.

That would be pushing it. Probably best to go with a different setup if you want to go that aggressive.

paNX2K&SE-R

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4Mo
Is there an extra cost to change the front rates also? Are the rear springs available 'off the shelf' anywhere if someone wanted to change rates down the road or are they custom made for you guys?

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Ed/anyone who has installed, do these come from the shop with a preset/standard height? Just wondering if there is a baseline I can work off of. I’m shooting for about 1.1” lower than stocks

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Ed/anyone who has installed, do these come from the shop with a preset/standard height? Just wondering if there is a baseline I can work off of. I’m shooting for about 1.1” lower than stocks

Just measure from the bottom mounting point to the top hat and make that about 1.1" than the suspension you're removing.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Is there an extra cost to change the front rates also? Are the rear springs available 'off the shelf' anywhere if someone wanted to change rates down the road or are they custom made for you guys?

It's $100 to go custom rates on one end and $150 for all custom rates.

The rear springs are made for us. I don't know of any off the shelf that will work directly without another perch.

-- Ed

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R

No. You have to set the ride height when you install. Spring rate and weight of the car affect the ride height.

-- Ed

BeBoZ

Car(s)
2016 Audi S3
Nice and congrats, can't wait to order mine.

What hardware do they come with? I want to replace all my nuts & bolts, front & rear to fully refresh my suspension setup. All I see is the top mounts have 6 total nuts & bolts.