1628355331254.png

Diggs are you a Saab fan too?

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
View attachment 222058
Diggs are you a Saab fan too?
Sadly, had to sell it recently because only 2 garage spots and 3 cars. It was a constant battle to keep the mice out of it and after 5 years couldn't do it anymore because they recently had gotten inside and had babies and also chewed injector wires. I was afraid they'd do something to make it inoperable and $$$ to fix so sold it while it was driveable. Before covid I was at least diving it a few times a week to work but now I WFH so it just sat and they took over. :(

ecacafce

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'16 GTI Autobahn
Sadly, had to sell it recently because only 2 garage spots and 3 cars. It was a constant battle to keep the mice out of it and after 5 years couldn't do it anymore because they recently had gotten inside and had babies and also chewed injector wires. I was afraid they'd do something to make it inoperable and $$$ to fix so sold it while it was driveable. Before covid I was at least diving it a few times a week to work but now I WFH so it just sat and they took over. :(

That is very unfortunate. I had an 2006 9-3 6spd that had some bad electrical issues. Now I am looking at an 2008 9-3 Aero for a winter/daily. I have a soft spot for them.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny