GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Daily Driven STU Setup

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
I have a two day event this weekend, and am wondering if I should mess with the FSB settings.

Thoughts? I’m currently running the H&R front and rear, and the front is on the middle stiffness.

I’m thinking of trying softest and hardest… see how it goes? Or maybe I’ll just leave it, not sure what I’d gain other than just knowing…

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have a two day event this weekend, and am wondering if I should mess with the FSB settings.

Thoughts? I’m currently running the H&R front and rear, and the front is on the middle stiffness.

I’m thinking of trying softest and hardest… see how it goes? Or maybe I’ll just leave it, not sure what I’d gain other than just knowing…
If you know how it feels now, I'd totally try both harder and softer.

Reactions: krs

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
I did not get time to adjust my sway bar like I’d hoped today.

It’s been since July since I’ve used my SoloStorm and GoPro setup, and there were updates once it all connected to the internet. That messed with the connection settings, which sucked in my time in the morning trying to sort out. I should have just scrapped it all and focused on driving.

Anyways, still took first in class. Second place for the year is 560 points behind me. Each day is 200 points, so if I pull a first tomorrow that secures me lead for the year, even if I miss next months final.

Anyways, I felt a little rusty as well. This region is a corvette club, and todays wasn’t really technical. The big loop in the center I was struggling with a decent line one both ends, but was still able to pull off some good times.

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Danville, VA. I was surprised when the crowd cheered the Alltrack at the end of the run. The car is such a sleeper. My skill set doesn't do it justice.

Very nice. Having a quiet, unassuming car is great. Nobody expects it to lay down good times.

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Decided to make it out for the last event of the year for the the San Francisco/Sacramento region. This is a enduro event, today was just the practice. Tomorrow will be 2 runs, with a total of 5 laps for each run. Today was 4 runs, 2 laps each run.

Should be interesting.

I made a few mistakes each run, mainly the short turn around, going a little wider on some corners. Easily took the lead in STU, probably top 10 overall.

Last edited:

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Long boring video of my enduro runs.

Tires held up okay, ambient temps were 91°, overall psi went up about 5psi over what I had them set at before the run.

Took home a little award plaque as well.
10E3850A-D671-44EF-AE00-BFBBB2F6CBCC.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yay, awards banquet night.

Think I’m done for the year. May head to Las Vegas for a Utah vs Nevada event next month, but haven’t fully committed yet.

View attachment 265982
Our region still has 1 more event. Then first event in late Jan early February. Florida problems.