GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can't stop, won't stop - finally my build

FrostyMK7

Navi - FANTASTIC build thread! Just went through the entire thing, I liked your original wrap but the blue works so well! The seats are unreal as well, awesome you got everything properly installed.

The pictures really assist in the storytelling, as well as drool points for everyone on the forum.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, can't wait to see what else you do in the future! :cool:

Navi

Autocross Champion
Thank's for the compliments. Not sure what else I'll do in the future. Kind of ready to move on to a new build lol. But I'm throwing car stuff on the back burner for a bit, as I have some other things going on in life.

Navi

Autocross Champion
random picture updates

IMG_2872.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

IMG_2879.jpg

IMG_3056.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3490.jpg

winter mode engaged:

IMG_3980.jpg

IMG_3983.jpg

IMG_4002.jpg

Last edited:

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
holy shamwow absolutely LOVE This build. cool how this VW reminds me so much of the new porsche Gt2 RS , subtle but also a whole lot of agressive "fuck yeah" fast attitude also

vw671

Autocross Newbie
Awesome build. Love what you did with the seats.
Whats the part number for the plug that you fitted the resistor to?

Warning...the connectors are cheap but the pins for them are not.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...orster-cs-install-mk7-gti.360636/post-7256534

I made a set but haven't used them yet...If you don't want to spend the money just pre-shrink some heat shrink and slide them on. Mine has been on this way for Months without an issue and haven't had a need yet to install the connectors I made ;)

Navi

Autocross Champion
Awesome build. Love what you did with the seats.
Whats the part number for the plug that you fitted the resistor to?

The part number for the SRS connector is 4H0972773. You can get them pretty cheap if you know the vw parts guy, or online/ebay. The VW wire I used was
000979159E (this is super expensive at the dealer, but very cheap on ebay). Then I wired in the resistor. The resistor is polar, so make sure you test it before you solder.