GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Boost guage in MIB2

AZGTI2

Ready to race!
Ok guys.. Who has it.. From over at vortex

2016 GTI PP here.. I don't have it. Apparently you click on car/select/sport.. I have a lame think blue trainer argh.

2015-09-19 10.39.07_zpsyqbdsxiv.jpg

AZGTI2

Ready to race!
Op was indicating it was held at port for some update. I am running the same software as he is. We all NEED this update, it's legit.

So far it's confirmed on an Autobahn and an SE.

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Looks like both of those guys have DCC, but it doesn't make sense why you wouldn't get that no matter what trim GTI he has.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Maybe there will be a way to unlock it on cars that are not activated from the factory using VCDS

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Why did I buy a '15 again?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Lol impatient. Honestly I bought mine because of the price, I could not pass up a great deal. Is like cell phones and stuff....you can never keep up, wait 3 years and repeat they may drive themselfs by then.

fudsey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MkV GTI
I thought I read on the Vortex thread that it was on the Autobahn only?

flygteye

Ready to race!
I hope it can be added with VCDS or maybe the dealer can do an update to add this?

LG3MK7

Ready to race!
Lol impatient. Honestly I bought mine because of the price, I could not pass up a great deal. Is like cell phones and stuff....you can never keep up, wait 3 years and repeat they may drive themselfs by then.
Very true ? oh well p3 gauge coming this week.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

AZGTI2

Ready to race!
I thought I read on the Vortex thread that it was on the Autobahn only?

It's been confirmed on an SE as well. So far the only thing in common is they both had DCC. If they don't include this on all PP GTI's well F U VW. Should really be on all MIB IIs

Nitsrik1976

Ready to race!
Anyone have this feature on Discover Pro Nav 8inch.....or is it exclusive to the 6.5 MIB2 ? Looks to me like its SW thats the key for you 6.5 MIB 2 owners