GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Booked in at dealer, few issues

Took the words right out of my mouth. It's a VW, not a freaking Ferrari. I do understand OP want things corrected, esp the software stuff- they need to take care of that ASAP, but the squeaks and sounds that will be a hard battle.

So we should put up with clunking when releasing the clutch, all sorts of strange noises. If you look back my post you'll see I've had lots of issues. For a VW to have all these things wrong is bad, especially when they've had numerous occasions to fix. Best one yet still has to be the fuel hose, dealer said no issues must be oil from a change. Took it back and THEN then found the leaking fuel hose.

I agreed with if it's not broke don't fix it. But when you've got all these issues it's broke and it needs fixed !

My 65 plate GTD was pretty shit from new....a number of niggling issues from new that took the shine off having it.....I actually don't have it any more.

Outline of the issues is in this thread:-

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19409

Yes seen your thread ! I'd love for them just to take the thing back so I could get another one ! I've lost all trust I had in VW