GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Booked in at dealer, few issues

Boogy's GTI

Ready to race!
My clutch was also making noise when car was in Neutral and clutch pedal was not pressed in. Dealer is currently replacing the clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing. My car only has 260 miles on it.

daviyow

My clutch was also making noise when car was in Neutral and clutch pedal was not pressed in. Dealer is currently replacing the clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing. My car only has 260 miles on it.

had the exact same issue, dealer did the same thing, noise is still there, the noise is gonna be less loud if u put more miles on it :)

Boogy's GTI

Ready to race!
had the exact same issue, dealer did the same thing, noise is still there, the noise is gonna be less loud if u put more miles on it :)

Well they replaced everything and the noise is still there yet louder. They are sending out a tech from VW to check the car out. They are saying they may replace the entire transmission and driver side axle. :/

I am going to speak with VW to get the car bought back so I can jump into another GTI.

Boogy's GTI

Ready to race!
So they replaced the entire transmission and the noise is gone. Car shifts smoother as well. I am now waiting on VW customer relations as to see if they are still going to put me into a new car. The total cost of repair was above $6,000.00 under warranty of course :) That's 1/5th of what I paid for the car.

VWTURBOFAM

Ready to race!
I think you are over sensitive. Cars make noises. I think you must be a pain in the neck for the dealership.

Took the words right out of my mouth. It's a VW, not a freaking Ferrari. I do understand OP want things corrected, esp the software stuff- they need to take care of that ASAP, but the squeaks and sounds that will be a hard battle.