GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any metro-Atlanta peeps on here??

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
I dont think anyone from this "group" has been on a run together yet. I have done some runs with 4-5 cars, mainly mk3's and 4's.

......and I'm back - with an Oryx White '16 R. BANG. Euro tails showing up within a day or two, JB1 backordered for a few weeks. Then I have to give the wallet a break so it doesn't actually burst into flames..

Now I gotta get the '12 prettied up and sold ASAP so I can put that cash on the family hauler and get back down to one payment.

The Mk6 crowd (GolfMk6.com Southeast regional) I hang with is trying to arrange a mountain run hopefully next month. We're slowly transitioning to Mk7s over there... I'll try to be a gobetween - no reason we can't all just get along!

sonej4

Passed Driver's Ed
I am used to driving with a wide variety of vehicles. I have a track/autox e30 that I am currently selling, I just gave my 07 Si to my son for college. I usually make it to the dragon once or twice per year with a diverse group from WRX, Corvette, Si, S2000, etc. Any specific routes suggested, or should we throw some out? How long of a route?

ericwood311

Ready to race!
......and I'm back - with an Oryx White '16 R. BANG. Euro tails showing up within a day or two, JB1 backordered for a few weeks. Then I have to give the wallet a break so it doesn't actually burst into flames..

Now I gotta get the '12 prettied up and sold ASAP so I can put that cash on the family hauler and get back down to one payment.

The Mk6 crowd (GolfMk6.com Southeast regional) I hang with is trying to arrange a mountain run hopefully next month. We're slowly transitioning to Mk7s over there... I'll try to be a gobetween - no reason we can't all just get along!

Very nice! I was wondering how long it would take for you to commit. I look forward to seeing it soon! In the meantime you should post some pics when you get a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! I was wondering how long it would take for you to commit. I look forward to seeing it soon! In the meantime you should post some pics when you get a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, willpower isn't my thing these days ;)

Still stock for now. Tint goes on Thursday. Not planning on doing too much with it, to be honest. Euro folding mirrors will be coming at some point - hoping the DAP compatible ones show up on AliExpress so I don't have to hack wires. Most "moddish" thing I'm looking at right now, other than the JB1 of course, is the S3 resonator delete kit. Strongly considering that, but not decided yet.

20160519_184819 (Medium).jpg

20160519_184832 (Medium).jpg

20160519_184842 (Medium).jpg

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Thats cool, I cant do this weekend either. Moving on Saturday, BBQ #1 on Sunday and BBQ #2 on Monday.

Ill be out of town the week after that. Maybe we can plan something for the 18th?

bmw2vw

Ready to race!
A little offtopic, but does anyone know that guy in ATL who has a Craigslist ad for a bunch of BBS RCs? I am interested in buying a set from him if the wheels aren't too banged up. I am from Asheville area and before I make the 3.5 hour journey I would like to know if he is legit. Has anyone here seen his Craigslist ad?

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Sorry for delay on post, new job means no time for the GTI!

@BMW2VW post the link. If its near me (I'm actually in downtown) I will check it out this week if I can.

Is there a FB page for Atlanta GTI's? If not, I would like to make a private one for us all. There is actually someone at my work with a CSG '16 model.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Dang, that's all the way in Bethlehem, half way to Athens. I can't make that drive. Sorry!