GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any metro-Atlanta peeps on here??

Jakega

Glad the weather looks better - at least early. Definitely in. Meeting up with ATLMK7 roll in at 5:30 and headed to C&O at 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RabidRabbit1

Glad the weather looks better - at least early. Definitely in. Meeting up with ATLMK7 roll in at 5:30 and headed to C&O at 6.

Not sure I'm going to drag myself out of bed that early on my day off [emoji1787][emoji1787]. I'll probably show up around 7:30. But, I may get up and do so, where is the gathering?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jakega

Not sure I'm going to drag myself out of bed that early on my day off [emoji1787][emoji1787]. I'll probably show up around 7:30. But, I may get up and do so, where is the gathering?

Details from the ATLMK7 Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/events/2262852693990577/?ti=icl

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie

Few upcoming events. Please ask for more details. If FB not an option, then PMing me on here is good way to reach me since I don’t check too often.

Albapete

Passed Driver's Ed
Southside here! New to VW and turbo cars. Man I have a lot to learn.

I was a Mustang guy for 20 years or so, just sold my last one.

'17 SE

RabidRabbit1

Southside here! New to VW and turbo cars. Man I have a lot to learn.

I was a Mustang guy for 20 years or so, just sold my last one.

'17 SE

Welcome Albapete! Yes, you sure are in a different world. What made you make that kind of change? I'm up on the far Northside past Alpharetta. Hopefully you are enjoying your new ride!

Albapete

Passed Driver's Ed
Welcome Albapete! Yes, you sure are in a different world. What made you make that kind of change? I'm up on the far Northside past Alpharetta. Hopefully you are enjoying your new ride!

I had my last Mustang for 17 years, just didnt get the thrill out of it any more. It couldnt surprise me, I knew what it would do in any situation.

I hope Im not the only old fart on these forums.:D

RabidRabbit1

I had my last Mustang for 17 years, just didnt get the thrill out of it any more. It couldnt surprise me, I knew what it would do in any situation.

I hope Im not the only old fart on these forums.:D
Well, I would be surprised if you are to be honest. I hope you get some thrills out of your GTI. I know I have in the last month and half.

GTI_Mitchell

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 GTI S w/ PP
I’m looking into organizing a group buy of Clubsport S mufflers for the ATL Mk7 group. If you’re interested send me a pm and I’ll keep you posted on what deal I get can negotiated.