GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any metro-Atlanta peeps on here??

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
I live in Aiken, SC, but I am in metro ATL almost every weekend. You may have seen me in Kennesaw a few times, as my brother lives there. Carbon Steel 5dr with LP. I have yet to see another Mk7 GTI in ATL. Lots of Mk6 R's and GTIs.

Stig's American Cousin

Ready to race!
I'm North of Kennesaw/Acworth near Cartersville. But most of my off time is spent around Kennesaw/Marietta. I was going to see how many other folks we have in the metro area as well. Also to see if everyone wanted to meet at Caffeine and Octane to group our cars together and meet each other.

captjoe

Capt Joe

I'm North of Kennesaw/Acworth near Cartersville. But most of my off time is spent around Kennesaw/Marietta. I was going to see how many other folks we have in the metro area as well. Also to see if everyone wanted to meet at Caffeine and Octane to group our cars together and meet each other.
I'm in Cedartown, let me know who wants to meet up.
Driving a 2015 Golf R in white..

Stig's American Cousin

Ready to race!
Nice I haven't seen an R locally yet. I am actually amazed I dont see more standard mk7's and GTI's. Yeah I guess we all just need to find a place thats in the middle for everyone to be able to reach.

Stig's American Cousin

Ready to race!
Noice! Caffeine n octane would be dope. I def haven't seen many mk7's either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive only ever seen 1, there. He is/was on this forum. Has a red mk7 with clark plaid tag bracket. I waited by his car a few times when it was in Alpharetta hopeing to get to talk to him. Would love for us to start meeting up at Caffiene and Octane. I hardly ever miss it.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Saw a Mk7 GTI, Carbon Steel 4 dr, this weekend at North Pointe. Gave each other the thumbs up, anyone on here?

captjoe

I would like to go up to N.C. to Fontana and do the Tail of The Dragon and Skyline. Book a large cabin or more and go for a two day cruise around that area. Kind of like what WITW did this year in a small group.

cedoublev_dub

Hey yall just joined after reading some threads. I'm over in Gwinnett and Fulton burbs. Just picked up a white mk7 R last weekend from Mr Ellis. Looks like CaptJoe and I share the same white vdub love. Was at c&o this morning. Hopefully yall came out, place was packed full of some beautiful works of rolling art. Be fun to meet up there next month or elsewhere in between. I'm wide open on weekends.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Hey yall just joined after reading some threads. I'm over in Gwinnett and Fulton burbs. Just picked up a white mk7 R last weekend from Mr Ellis. Looks like CaptJoe and I share the same white vdub love. Was at c&o this morning. Hopefully yall came out, place was packed full of some beautiful works of rolling art. Be fun to meet up there next month or elsewhere in between. I'm wide open on weekends.

What color is your R? I saw a blue one at Piedmont Park on Saturday.