GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any metro-Atlanta peeps on here??

RadleeBradlee

Ready to race!
How do you get away with that haha...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't beat the shit out of it and it's brand new haha
I know it's just a matter of when though. Planning to do a Southbend stage 3 in it.

RadleeBradlee

Ready to race!
Anyone going to cars and coffee Saturday?

In Augusta if I have my car back by then.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Cars and coffee in ATL?

RadleeBradlee

Ready to race!
I'll be at gears and beers but not caffeine and Octane.

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
Never heard of caffeine and octane but I may be interested in going!
Anyone in metro ATL have BFI Stage ONE engine/trans mounts?
I'd love to get a feel for them, more so at idle.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
I'll be at gears and beers but not caffeine and Octane.

Good to (kinda) meet you at Gears and Beers yesterday. We got there a little late because my buddies S4 blew off one of the charge pipes and we had to fix it.

Maybe I will see more of you out there next month?

RadleeBradlee

Ready to race!
Good to (kinda) meet you at Gears and Beers yesterday. We got there a little late because my buddies S4 blew off one of the charge pipes and we had to fix it.

Maybe I will see more of you out there next month?
Yea man you caught us all as we were leaving haha. I definitely plan on going next month. It's a bitch of a drive but it's a good time.

JVang

Ready to race!
Car(s)
19 Golf R
New here and from Gwinnett (Duluth/Buford/Dacula). Just got my 17 Pure White GTI last week from Stone Mountain VW. Breaking it in easy then i'll start looking into bolt-ons. Ecstatic for Accessport support as there are plenty of great tuners around us. Any shops you guys recommend for mechanical work? I can do my own bolt-ons but i'll need a stage 2/3 clutch down the road.

Also, anyone up for helping me out with the clutch delay valve delete? =) Seems fairly straightforward but knowing me i'll goof up the bleeding process somewhere.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Welcome JVang,

I am not too close to you (I actually live near East Atlanta Village), but if you do the CDV delete over a weekend I am free I would be happy to help. I did mine about a year ago. It really helps to have two people when you bleed the valve.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Hope to see you at C&O or Gears and Beers!

jmal2005

Ready to race!
I might stop by at caffeine and octane this weekend. I've never been so it should be interesting! With any luck I'll have time to wash the damn car again.. Since its done nothing but rain this week..