GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

All New Pricing on all APR ECU/TCU Upgrades!

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
As long as I cant flash by myself, I wont go APR.

BIGTom

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Closest APR dealers to me are 150 miles in all direction. The distance between me and APR support is just not feasible.

Tjbell

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE DSG
Would likely buy apr if I could flash at home too

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Flash at home is everything now. No one wants to pay a shop to do it if it’s not a pro tune.

Shops around my area that are APR certified charge ridiculous money per hour or are shops I’d never do business at.
There’s 4 apr dealers near me. They each charge 150-200 a flash except one. This particular one charges absolutely nothing per flash as long as I make an appointment.

if I don’t make an appointment, the shop charges 8 monster energy drinks.

made an appointment for Thursday.

Last edited:

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
There’s 4 apr dealers near me. They each charge 150-200 a flash except one. This particular one charges absolutely nothing per charge as long as I make an appointment.

if I don’t make an appointment, the shop charges 8 monster energy drinks.

made an appointment for Thursday.

That’s cool of them. Just no reason id ever spend $150-200 to have someone plug in a cable and push some buttons when multiple tuners let you do that yourself. I do that sort of thing all day for a living myself anyway. .

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
That’s cool of them. Just no reason id ever spend $150-200 to have someone plug in a cable and push some buttons when multiple tuners let you do that yourself. I do that sort of thing all day for a living myself anyway. .
I am totally with you bro.

personally I’m glad a shop like this, so fair about shit, is near me. Dude especially looks out for seniors, veterans and single moms. It’s an honest place

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
I am totally with you bro.

personally I’m glad a shop like this, so fair about shit, is near me. Dude especially looks out for seniors, veterans and single moms. It’s an honest place
That’s the place I’d be giving my business to if I needed an out of warranty repair.

Jens0n

Go Kart Newbie
@Arin@APR , would have been nice if we could see same discount's in the UK, any reason why you've ignored us?
Still at £1425 ($1800) for a ECU/TCU tune on a MK7 R.

Cheers
J.