GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
When I was a teenager, I shaved my legs once as a bet. Getting into a clean bed with freshly shaved legs is an exhilarating feeling that women are hiding from men. I'd recommend everyone try it at least once. It's just hair, it grows back. I kept it up for a little while, but it just became too much of a hassle.
I did it once when I was on the swim team in highschool. I did it to make me faster, but later that afternoon my uncle called me a faggot - I never did it again.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I did it once when I was on the swim team in highschool. I did it to make me faster, but later that afternoon my uncle called me a faggot - I never did it again.

Caring what others think about you. A true faggot move.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's not arriving, I have to go get it. They couldn't go the extra 45 minutes to deliver it to me for some reason, so I have to go to a non-gumball machine Carvana location. Have that scheduled for 1pm.
Carvana brought my wife's Mustang, they were Johnny on the spot. It was a great experience.
Not sure why you built and unbuilt your R just to do it again though lol

1678284015584.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Carvana brought my wife's Mustang, they were Johnny on the spot. It was a great experience.
Not sure why you built and unbuilt your R though just to do it again lol

I didn't really build the R, asides from a few small things. Mostly cosmetic. I had put much more into the GTI lol.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Nah. He was right, I was not gonna shatter world records. Men have hairy legs.

So do women if they don't shave. By that logic, should women stop shaving their legs too?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I too am confused by this power move of buying the exact same car.

It's ok, it's not your car or money so you don't have to understand :ROFLMAO:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
It's not arriving, I have to go get it. They couldn't go the extra 45 minutes to deliver it to me for some reason, so I have to go to a non-gumball machine Carvana location. Have that scheduled for 1pm.
Lamesauce! Cancel.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I too am confused by this power move of buying the exact same car.
Exactly he should at least switch the gen or something.

Tbh i always liked the 7r body over 7.5r but this is coming from a guy with 6r money

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Fellas, is it manly for your masculinity to be so fragile it shatters if someone says something about the lack of hair on your legs?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I honestly dont care if you shave your legs just dont give me that look again