GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

48 hours until collection :-)

RealmOfConfusion

Ready to race!
After a ridiculously long delay at Emden the car has finally arrived at the dealers today - they even sent me a nice little video of it sat in their compound.

Collecting Friday after work.

Ordered 31st January
Build week 10 (week commencing 2nd March)
Left factory 4th March (32 days after order)
Took almost two weeks to get to Emden
Sat at Emden for almost four weeks
Collection 24th April (83 days after order date, but 51 days after left the factory)

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
"48 Hours To Collection": and thusly prove scientifically that time does in fact slow down without one approaching the speed of light :rolleyes:. Friday will be a good day for you though, but don't even think about sleeping on Thrursday night....

RealmOfConfusion

Ready to race!
and here we are...

(slightly tweaked in photoshop as my phone slightly overexposed)

RealmOfConfusion

Ready to race!
I had white before, but as my car is parked out on the road overnight, it was accumulating and showing vast amounts of grey dirt. 45 minutes after cleaning, it looked as bad as it did before I washed it!

I will be cleaning (carefully) this one more regularly, but I wanted a darker colour so any dirt wasn't as immediately apparent.

RealmOfConfusion

Ready to race!
Love the wheels!

To be honest, I've never been particularly bothered about the wheels on a car, and these are the standard ones that came with it. I never really looked at them when ordering (or even looked at the alternatives), but they did stand out when I collected the car. I'm very pleased with them :)