GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

3D Printed Parts - Fun & Functional

DeMoppentapper

Car(s)
Golf Mk 7.5
Saw that this was the topic about 3d prints. Does anyone ever had to print a headrest height adjustment button? Mine broke off and I can't seem to order this part anywhere nor print it. I know the part number is 1K0 881 920 Q4Q 82V (topic on the vwroc forums)
1715362718447.png

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
Saw that this was the topic about 3d prints. Does anyone ever had to print a headrest height adjustment button? Mine broke off and I can't seem to order this part anywhere nor print it. I know the part number is 1K0 881 920 Q4Q 82V (topic on the vwroc forums)
View attachment 304509
With the measurements it'd be an easy thing for me to print for you, but without them probably impossible. For like a $10 part you're better off just buying it from the dealership lol

DeMoppentapper

Car(s)
Golf Mk 7.5
With the measurements it'd be an easy thing for me to print for you, but without them probably impossible. For like a $10 part you're better off just buying it from the dealership lol
It's not just the cap but also the internal stuff behind that button to latch on to the springy thing inside.
The dealership can't order it apparently, it's "part of the headrest" and not sold separately...

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Have you tried e-acca? There's one more similar place I can't think of right now. But I order random "pieces of parts" from them all the time. Not always the quickest to source but have been very reliable.