GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2022 Audi RS3

RudyH

Go Kart Champion
You're considering LEASING a RS3? That's not a great idea... They will not lease well :(

And by not lease well I mean, the MF will be high, the residual will not be favorable, there will be no incentives and you will be handing back a car (after you pay a high interest rate over the course of your lease) to Audi that is worth more than the residual (so you'll likely buy it?). If you buy it all cash, you paid a higher interest rate on the lease vs a finance deal. If you finance the remainder, used car loans are higher interest rates than new... you're out again.
More or less will see when the time comes...end of day when mortgage rates are at like 1.5%...no point in touching any other money...unless we have a new COVID variant that makes people become zombies after getting the vaccines and the whole world goes to crap lol

RE: the rear diff, I think it's been used by BorgWarner under Haldex brand before BW bought them out. Someone had mentioned it before *somewhere*
I think the biggest issue was the 48V system was never ready to fully utilize it, and I wonder if this specific reason is where VAG will be ahead of the Twinster in the Focus RS? Time will tell...and mileage

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
I would prefer to have the new IS if sedan and AT. I don't drive these near lux cars all that fast so no need to be the fastest.. but quality and overall appearance would matter greatly to me.

That said, I have no plan to sell my Golf-R anytime soon.

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2023 M3LR, 2021 A7
Too much black plastic Audi... wtf?

1624557108529.png

The side vents don't look terrible...

1624557149552.png

Side view is... interesting....

1624557058917.png

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2023 M3LR, 2021 A7
I want to know who took this design and said "It needs more black plastic trim" .... I'd like to dropkick him, her or them in the head.

1624557310059.png

Last edited:

maxwell

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GSW 6MT 4motion
I haven't read a fucking word in this thread, all I gotta say is that I need this 5cyl as my next car. I hate the look of the new one but I see a clean CPO RS3 in my future. maybe when the used car market unfucks itself, we'll see.