GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
I'm hoping a return to form for Macca within the next two seasons.

If we can get Fezza, Merc and Macca with RB fighting for the championship, I'm good.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
Even if they improve their car more I'm not sure McLaren has the talent to really challenge any of the big three. Granted both their drivers out performed Gasly in France, even with Norris' wounded car, but I don't see them mounting a full on threat for the championship. I could see them playing the role of a spoiler though, capitalizing on any missteps.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I really want to like Leclerc, but man did he throw a little bitch fit throughout the entire trophy and champagne celebration. Grow up, son. You'll win soon. You have the best ride with the most money behind you in the sport. Suck it up.

Burner1

Ready to race!
I really want to like Leclerc, but man did he throw a little bitch fit throughout the entire trophy and champagne celebration. Grow up, son. You'll win soon. You have the best ride with the most money behind you in the sport. Suck it up.

Yup. He’s French, shouldn’t expect anything else . :D

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Yup. He’s French, shouldn’t expect anything else . :D

No, he’s Monegasque.

And the French have their moments, but nothing like what you’re implying.

He’s only human. I can understand why he acted that way, though not the most professional. Max would’ve been the same despite his maturity now.

Last edited:

Burner1

Ready to race!
No, he’s Monegasque.

And the French have their moments, but nothing like what you’re implying.

He’s only human. I can understand why he acted that way, though not the most professional. Max would’ve been the same despite his maturity now.

Semantics . Monaco even worse. I’m not saying I don’t like him, I hope he and max are future world champs. But he was a crybaby . I’m sure his bloodlines run the colors of France.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
They're both 21.

19 days apart. Max has matured a lot over the last few years, but he’d react the same way as Charles had the roles been reversed.

Charles’ mistake is he expected Max to give him the same room as he did in the previous lap.

Burner1

Ready to race!
Max is Schumacher 2.O. You can tell who his hero was. He is very aggressive on track and has that stud athlete look. He is much older than Charles in terms of maturity.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
I agree 100%!!!

Great champions have done this move countless times. He capitalised on Charles going wide in the prior lap. It’s genius!

If given a properly competitive drive, I somehow predict Lando having more success than Charles.

Last edited:

Burner1

Ready to race!
I agree 100%!!!

Great champions have done this move countless times. He capitalised on Charles going wide in the prior lap. It’s genius!

If given a properly competitive drive, I somehow predict Lando having more success than Charles.

Yup he’s good. Too bad about Mclaren . Fucking morons left Honda behind to win with Redbull . Would not have happened with my man Ron Dennis at the helm .

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Yup he’s good. Too bad about Mclaren . Fucking morons left Honda behind to win with Redbull . Would not have happened with my man Ron Dennis at the helm .

My only negative with Lando is he confused Eau Rogue with Raidillon when asked to point it out on a map lol.

Last edited: