GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
I have to give it to Ferrari during the race. If they hadn't screwed up qualifying we wouldn't have had as good a race as it was. It ended up being a pretty good race especially for Monaco. Max has actually improved his driving, still making gonzo moves but being more mature about it.

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
I have to give it to Ferrari during the race. If they hadn't screwed up qualifying we wouldn't have had as good a race as it was. It ended up being a pretty good race especially for Monaco. Max has actually improved his driving, still making gonzo moves but being more mature about it.

Agreed. It was a good race for Monaco standards. Nothing crazy exciting. The way Hamilton was complaining about that front left tire I thought he was done for. Still pretty impressive to get 60+ laps out of the medium compound.

Max is still nuts (getting much better, but still crazy). The collision with Hamilton could have been a lot worse.

Looking forward to Quebec!

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
The way Hamilton was complaining about that front left tire I thought he was done for.

67 laps out of a medium, being told to stay in front of a faster Max, but not to pass the back markers in front. Crazy!

Last edited:

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
Monaco is the only race where wounded power units and garbage tires don't prevent you from brining home a winner. This race would have been way more exciting had Leclerc not killed his car by driving too fast on a puncture.

On the bright side Gasly and Sainz killed it for my fantasy team.

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Rough day for Max, and Haas ...

Good to see Vettel on pole, though. What a lap!

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Rough day for Max, and Haas ...

Good to see Vettel on pole, though. What a lap!

Over/under on number of pieces of carbon fiber that will litter turn 1 with VET/HAM/LEC going in there? :p

Must see TV.

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
Shaping up to be a good race. Should be fun watching Max come through the field. I'd love to see Ricciardo on the podium.

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Shaping up to be a good race. Should be fun watching Max come through the field. I'd love to see Ricciardo on the podium.

Still weird to see Danny in the black and yellow. This could be a good race for him.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Controversy, as Hamilton wins on the Vettel time penalty.

I guess the question is, did Vettel have enough control as he came off the grass to avoid drifting into the racing line? Only he knows.

Unfortunate regardless.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Controversy, as Hamilton wins on the Vettel time penalty.

I guess the question is, did Vettel have enough control as he came off the grass to avoid drifting into the racing line? Only he knows.

Unfortunate regardless.

It’s tough. Seb can’t stop to let Lewis by, but Lewis was on his line when Seb made the mistake that caused the move that garnered the penalty. .

I hate watching a race end that way even if Lewis and Merc win. Ultimately, Seb still made the mistake, I suppose.

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
I think that if Hamilton was in Vettel's line of sight when he tried to regain the racing line and he just went for it anyways, then fair enough - but Hamilton was behind him and in a blind spot. Ultimately I think it was a bad call, but what do I know ...

Tough to see a race end like that. Was a good race regardless.