GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Honda Fit

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Hideous :-\ looks like a refreshed last gen but somehow uglier

rmchung

Ready to race!
I like the looks of the front end better than the previous generations...much more sporty looking. The rear...put the old one back on. Nothing wrong with the Fit, especially for those on a budget and looking for a car with good interior room and awesome cargo capacity. What's the chance that the RS version will come over?

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
i like it, seems promising. ive driven the last 2 fits, great lil commuter cars that are actually pretty fun to drive despite its super low hp...it got really good usable space too when the seats fold flat down

adolan21

Ready to race!
Love the RS. I had a 2nd gen Fit which I loved except for the lack of power and the lack of a 6th gear (loud as hell on the highway). Looks like a good contender for a small fun to drive car.

McQueen77

Banned
Id get a mazda 2 first with a 5 speed.

The fit is nicer. The old gen is one of the uglier cars out there imo

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Saw this gem at WF today

Saw another sticker bombed one with a fart canon on the way home. First time I've seen that.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
i like it. fit will always have a soft spot in my heart. car guys in asia are already salivating for sure. next time i'm back home i'll try to take pics of some well done fit rice.

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
I had the 1st gen. Incredibly quick turn in and space made it special. Was anticipating the newer generation but this new style is just down right Disgusting. Gd3 is the way to go