GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Superfreak

ECS Upgraded PCV Breather Hose - new never opened

I bought this but never installed it prior to selling my Mk7R. SOLD plus shipping. PayPal goods and services only. https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/upgraded-pcv-breather-hose/021834ecs0101kt/
  2. Superfreak

SOLD New AUTOTECH HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP HPFP - VW/AUDI MQB 1.8T/2.0T Internals

New never opened High Pressure Fuel Pump Internals. Never installed, sold the car. Does not include the HPFP tool. Will ship at buyer’s expense, after PayPal payment is received. Please PM with any questions...
  3. Superfreak

APR Ignition Coils SOLD

***SOLD*** Used in a mk7 Golf R for less than 100 miles. I decided to go back to stock coils until they needed replacing, but then I sold the car. I’m happy to ship at buyers expense, after payment is received. PayPal only, unless paying in person. SOLD. PM with any questions.
  4. Superfreak

EQT Vortex Standard turbo - used 9000 miles - SOLD

I had a great experience with the Vortex Standard and stock downpipe. Performance was awesome, in my opinion. I’m going back to stock and selling the R, so this will be available to ship in a couple days. Unsure what a good price is so I guess I’ll ask (SOLD). I did see the turbo yesterday...
  5. Superfreak

Low-key pull with a C8

On a group drive en route to a very fun, twisty mountain road. Nothing crazy, just a c8 that I’ve been wanting to do a roll with. It seems like our cars are really evenly matched but I bet he’d walk me over 110, maybe earlier.
  6. Superfreak

Stage 2 m240i vs Vortex std Mk7R

A car friend of mine has a really nice m240i and we rolled from maybe 50 and he walked me fairly slowly (to maybe 100+?). Tried to record it but camera didn’t work. He had a passenger and I didn‘t. FWIW he’s on MHD 2 91oct tune with catless DP and Kyostar intake. I’m on Vortex std with stock...
  7. Superfreak

997.2 C4S vs. Vortex std Golf R

I’ve been trying to find out if my golf is faster than a normally aspirated 911 (997), as I’d like to know how much I’ll have to spend for better performance. I’ve had my eye on a 997 911t for a number of years but the market has been pretty frustrating with prices staying abnormally high so...
  8. Superfreak

vs. stock G82 M4 Comp - very impressed

Finally got out with a G82 M4 today and I’m very impressed. Young driver, new to the road so I was leading. It was really hard to drop him in/ out of turns if at all. We both wanted to see what the straight line difference was and it’s substantial. Loved the lines and the front honestly...
  9. Superfreak

Mk7R vs 997 GT3RS

The R is so capable, it’s hard to believe. I watched several 911s fly by as I waited for some friends to hit a mountain road the other day. Finally, my buddies show up just as a couple GT3s fly by, so it was a little catch up. I’ll be honest that I was disappointed by the lack of corner...
  10. Superfreak

Beautifully sounding Subaru

This car looks like a good amount of fun.
  11. Superfreak

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

I love looking at cars for sale since there’s so many interesting and sometimes affordable cars to be owned these days. The one that sparked the thread is this V10 swapped A6 Avant. I’ve been wanting to swap my wife’s Allroad drivetrain for quite some time but not until I win the lotto. I...
  12. Superfreak

Fast R (not me)

Good brake boosting skills. YOHB?
  13. Superfreak

P0011/3A16 and P0016/3A14 error codes symptoms and solutions

I had searched here but hadn’t seen anything for these codes so I thought I’d post about it. A few weeks ago I was out running errands and my car ran as normal. I even put the hurt on an rs4 (always fun to humble v8s), and drove home with no irregular behavior. The next day I started my car...
  14. Superfreak

80’s cars

Had a quick drive with my buddy who’s getting out of a fully built STI, and bought this tiny car. I never thought it was so small, but it makes the Golf look huge! Cool car, looking forward to seeing him mod for the track.
  15. Superfreak

Happy Birthday, Marines!

Oorah, Devil Dogs! Happy Birthday to all of us who were dumb enough to join the best fighting force the world has ever seen. Now get out and run for Chesty! Sorry I don’t have any cool moto pics on this phone. I guess I’ve been out for quite a while, lol...
  16. Superfreak

WTB (1) Exhaust hanger

I bought my r with a single exhaust and the hanger was missing from the other side. Trying to buy one for less than $35 if possible (https://www.shopdap.com/5q0-253-144-d.html). eBay has one for cheap but from Lithuania but would rather purchase from in the states. Please LMK if you have one...
  17. Superfreak

NTSB wants you to prove you haven’t been drinking

I’d be willing to bet that cell phones are just as much of a problem as drinking and driving, but this is one way to make things safer. National Transportation Safety Board wants all new vehicles to check drivers for alcohol use...
  18. Superfreak

Some beautiful cars on a rally through the rain - Vail Valley

Some of you might appreciate the beauty and value of these cars. Headed through the Vail area with special plates. The green ‘60 Merc 300SL might be worth $1.2M, if not a replica. All beautiful cars though. Rich folks in expensive classics driving through the Rocky Mountains in the...
  19. Superfreak

Rocky Mountain High - high altitude cruising with some CO enthusiasts

Background: I’m just west of Denver at about 8k’. I have some fun car enthusiast friends that get together every week or 2 for fun group drives on some entertaining mountain roads, and I’ve been pleasantly surprised to see how well the golf R can keep up with some high performance vehicles...
  20. Superfreak

Anyone in the Denver Metro have VCDS?

Looking at having to potentially code a replacement (Canadian) headlight Soon. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!