GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. itskohler

Downpipe for sale

So post it in the classifieds...
  2. itskohler

walked a 250cc bike

If you're killing them and you clearly slowed down, no one won because racing on the street takes lives.
  3. itskohler

walked a 250cc bike

My daytona is regeared to have an insane 0-100 time for track use, but tops out at 120ish. If I were ever racing on the street I'd have em until 100 or so then back off like I already won, knowing full well I'd have lost.
  4. itskohler

walked a 250cc bike

On a 250cc bike you need as much aero as you can get regardless of speed. Willing to bet you have him looking at 600 or liter bikes.
  5. itskohler

Coil overs or Lowering springs

A lot goes into suspension upgrades, nearly all of it personal preference. The drop is entirely up to you; your wheels choice, fitment, and desired look are unique to you. Bear in mind that springs with that amount of drop will wear your stock struts out pretty quickly. There are kits of springs...
  6. itskohler

Running Cobb AP (EQT) tune and a different company's OTS DSG file?

Honest question, do flow test not mean that much when companies use them to determine parts design? I don't want to tread into the Ed vs flow bench data waters, I already know which side I'd pick based purely on my own feelings, but I know companies use them (family member works for a large...
  7. itskohler

What did you do to your mk7 today?

No shit? I hadn't even looked at new prices yet.
  8. itskohler

I have no idea what shipping costs are, but as someone with a broken lower grill I'd say yes 😅
  9. itskohler

If you're selling it I'd take it off your hands.
  10. itskohler

In drive yes it shifts slow, in S it seems (no appreciable evidence to back this up) that it's much more happy to stay through the Rev range.
  11. itskohler

What goals are you wanting to reach that OTS TCU tunes you've read about not reaching? I have IE currently on my GTI and I like it. They don't do stages, it's 1 tune and done.
  12. itskohler

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Have a stupid question...how the hell is the cargo net supposed to be attached in the trunk?
  13. itskohler

2015 Golf GTi Complete Partout

Is the lower honeycomb grill on the front bumper available?
  14. itskohler

FS: JB4 w/ bluetooth $225

PM sent.
  15. itskohler

SOLD. BMS JB4 with data cable

PM inbound.
  16. itskohler

WTB - Stock driverside mirror cap for MK7.

I believe it's just the gloss black.
  17. itskohler

WTB - Stock driverside mirror cap for MK7.

Looking to replace my mirror cap that was wrapped off by a carwash earlier today. I have a 17 Sport if it matters, not sure if there are any differences between the years and trims.
  18. itskohler

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I don't have an answer for you, however I'm interested to see your results!