GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tempted2Speed

Libya

Have u guys heard of what's going on in Libya? Holy shit it's a bloody massacre. We thought Egypt was bad but their having an all out war over there, and frankly it'll be driving our gas prices up by the day If this goes on for even a few more weeks, I'm expecting to pay atleast 5$ at the pump...
  2. Tempted2Speed

What shades you rockin?

Im a big fan of shades so anyways....what are you guys rockin/planning to rock in the upcoming warmer months? Post a pic/name whether their cheap or expensive. Wouldnt mind picking up a new pair. Right now I have some cheapy Airwalk Kickflips but I love em Was rockin these a year before...
  3. Tempted2Speed

Best screen protectors

So I just got an iphone 4, and was wondering what screen protector to buy. On my previous Blackjack 2 I was using zagg invisibleshield but while it was good, it wasnt anything special and still dust gathered under it so it wasnt perfect. Also their prices are meh I know many new screen...
  4. Tempted2Speed

Cant believe my eyes

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=lebron+pendant&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg= http://cgi.ebay.com/Lebron-James-Pendant-Diamond-Necklace-King-23-Drawing-/250666806700?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Art_Drawings&hash=item3a5ce7edac Theres some girl who had a diamond pendant of lebron james...a picture of it emerged...
  5. Tempted2Speed

Dammit Parking Ticket!!

Ok just wanted to get some advice from you guys and see if I could fight this and not have to pay. I was going to the childrens hospital in downtown Sacramento and since there was like 50 buildings I didnt know which parking garage to go into so I decided to park on a neighborhood street and...
  6. Tempted2Speed

Advice for a bored young dubber

Well, Im 17 years old, I worked in a small business IT company for a year and was laid off due to money issues and a retarded boss. Ive spent the last couple weeks at home bored to death and realized I cant function without having a job. Im not looking to make alot of money, and definitely not...
  7. Tempted2Speed

Trance/House music!

Always loved the stuff but never really got into it... Looking to find some sites that are always updated with house/trance/techno songs and some good DJ's or mixers or whatever :thumbsup: Ive always been into hip hop but getting sick of the same crap over and over and money and ho's and car's...
  8. Tempted2Speed

iPhone 3GS...worth the arm and leg?

Well my contract is expiring and I need a new phone. I dont have much money but do want a smartphone/ Iphone. My decisions are either buying an unlocked Blackberry Bold 9700 or just buying the Iphone 3GS but wondering if its worth the 200$+tax and 30$ a month for internet(I wont have an...
  9. Tempted2Speed

Who's rockin Puma El Rey's?

So my slip on converse are starting to really get ugly after a year of abuse and its time for new shoes. I refuse to wear anything with shoelaces just because Im lazy like that and alot of times I take my shoes off to drive and dont want to tie/untie all the time Was interested in the Puma El...
  10. Tempted2Speed

Anyone here sell on Amazon?

Ok well I have always been a customer on Amazon but for once I wanted to sell something and I sold it through Amazon. Now I have a question. The only place I can see that someone has ordered something from me is in the "My Orders" link. When I go to payments or search for transactions at all...
  11. Tempted2Speed

Guy doing car sounds VW SUbaru Moped etc funny

Hope its not a repost http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKb572Yo2aM Sorry I dont know how to make the video pop up here
  12. Tempted2Speed

Archive of funny pics

http://www.roflronjon.net/images/Other/ I laughed ALOT. Feel free to post what you saw
  13. Tempted2Speed

Who has a Zune?

Tigerdirect has a pretty good price on a Microsoft Zune player and Ive been looking for a good mp3 player for my car. I also wanted to know if putting songs on it is easy as in you can drag and drop the files in a folder on the Zune and your ready to go? I just dont want to deal with syncing...
  14. Tempted2Speed

Where is esheg?

What happen to esheg4ever23?
  15. Tempted2Speed

Need Help!!

Ok well right now my name is not actually on the title for my car. My brother in law bought it for me in LA, Im in Sacramento even though the car is with me right now. He has the title with him and his name is on it as the only owner and I need to add myself to it(not transfer), but Im not...